3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

xs1029

Feb 23, 2020
为什么最新的版本DrDeviant_2022_01_17,启动后用用STEAMVR启动后,控制器无法关联游戏,除了头部能动,手部没法关联到控制器上了

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
为什么最新的版本DrDeviant_2022_01_17,启动后用用STEAMVR启动后,控制器无法关联游戏,除了头部能动,手部没法关联到控制器上了

Why is the latest version of DrDeviant_2022_01_17, after booting with STEAMVR, the controller cannot be associated with the game, except that the head can move, the hand cannot be associated with the controller
我直接从开发者的网站上提取了这个。

目前,我们支持我们在开发和测试中使用的 HTC Vive、Oculus Rift 和 Quest(带 Link)。目前我们无法定期测试其他耳机,但我们确实从使用其他耳机的用户那里得到了一些反馈。我们对 Oculus Rift S、Valve Index、Cosmos、Samsung Odyssey 和 Pimax 有正面报道。

您没有分享任何其他信息,例如您拥有哪些控制器以及您正在使用哪些耳机。如果 SteamVR 检测到它们并在其他游戏中工作,那么我会怀疑游戏是问题所在。

另外,请在帖子中附上翻译,我们在这里都说英语

I pulled this directly from the developer's website.

Currently we are supporting HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and Quest (with Link) which we use in development and testing. Currently we are not able to regularly test other headsets, but we do get some feedback from users with other headsets. We have positive reports about: Oculus Rift S, Valve Index, Cosmos, Samsung Odyssey and Pimax.

You didn't share any other information, such as what controllers you have and what headsets you're using. If SteamVR detects them and works in other games, then I would suspect that the game is the problem.

Also, please include a translation in the post, we all speak English here.

Reactions: xs1029

zerracas

May 2, 2017
So how do the height controls to play seated even work? I don't have any buttons in my Quest controllers to change height, or am I doing something wrong? VR btw

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
So how do the height controls to play seated even work? I don't have any buttons in my Quest controllers to change height, or am I doing something wrong? VR btw
On shelf (second or third from bottom) there are some papers. One of the sheet has info that holding it with pressing action button (I don't remember with button) you can change height with moving your controller.

Also someone has list of things you can do in the game?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
move your thumbstick with the same controller which you are holding the paper

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
game is better played standing IMO, although it is certainly possible to sit with limitations

there's a bunch of stuff that isn't explained at all in game
check out the gestures on the help page

you can also put your hand between her shoulders and she will bend over, hand on sternum for reverse
holding her wrist down can also get her into a kneeling pose, and then shoulders to get her into doggy
the poses are all really unstable though, if the 'balance' is lost they just flop around and extend their legs

i play on an index, so different headsets could be better or worse

RandyJMarsh

Pat the kitty
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2019
there's a bunch of stuff that isn't explained at all in game
check out the gestures on the help page

you can also put your hand between her shoulders and she will bend over, hand on sternum for reverse
holding her wrist down can also get her into a kneeling pose, and then shoulders to get her into doggy
the poses are all really unstable though, if the 'balance' is lost they just flop around and extend their legs

i play on an index, so different headsets could be better or worse
Yeah I played on a rift s and the gesture poses can be really random if they work or not.

Reactions: Hsyshsbsbshaha

vfibyf

Oct 14, 2021
我直接从开发者的网站上提取了这个。

目前,我们支持我们在开发和测试中使用的 HTC Vive、Oculus Rift 和 Quest(带 Link)。目前我们无法定期测试其他耳机,但我们确实从使用其他耳机的用户那里得到了一些反馈。我们对 Oculus Rift S、Valve Index、Cosmos、Samsung Odyssey 和 Pimax 有正面报道。

另外,请在帖子中附上翻译,我们在这里都说英语

Currently we are supporting HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and Quest (with Link) which we use in development and testing. Currently we are not able to regularly test other headsets, but we do get some feedback from users with other headsets. We have positive reports about: Oculus Rift S, Valve Index, Cosmos, Samsung Odyssey and Pimax.

You didn't share any other information, such as what controllers you have and what headsets you're using. If SteamVR detects them and works in other games, then I would suspect that the game is the problem.

我直接从开发者的网站上提取了这个。

另外,请在帖子中附上翻译,我们在这里都说英语

Hello. I believe that we are talking about the new hp reverb g2 controllers. I have a similar problem. And I do not know how to solve it. Its essence lies in the fact that when loading on the initial menu, the controllers are simply not active, as a result, it is impossible to interact with it (the menu) and launch the game. There are no such problems with the version that is distributed on the first page. If anyone had the same problem and it turned out to be solved - tell me, I will be grateful)))))

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Hello. I believe that we are talking about the new hp reverb g2 controllers. I have a similar problem. And I do not know how to solve it. Its essence lies in the fact that when loading on the initial menu, the controllers are simply not active, as a result, it is impossible to interact with it (the menu) and launch the game. There are no such problems with the version that is distributed on the first page. If anyone had the same problem and it turned out to be solved - tell me, I will be grateful)))))
Developers have likely not added compatibility for those new controllers.

If you are running SteamVR, you should be able to modify your controller binds.
I would try that first.

xs1029

Feb 23, 2020
我直接从开发者的网站上提取了这个。

另外,请在帖子中附上翻译,我们在这里都说英语

Thank you for your answer
Can Quest2 only be connected via Oculus link?

Prick

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I'm not very familiar with Quest, but from what I understand unless the game is supported by Oculus you will need link and virtual desktop to run anything third party.

xs1029

Feb 23, 2020
I'm not very familiar with Quest, but from what I understand unless the game is supported by Oculus you will need link and virtual desktop to run anything third party.
:cry:

Thank you very much for your answer, but I guess I can't enjoy myself

olo1990pl

Dec 16, 2017
Before it was that when you set Beta updates in Oculus app on PC you could use Oculus Air Link via Wi-Fi, now it's available in normal versions I think.

But you need minimum 5G Network, recommended is Wi-Fi 802.11ax router and the best way is to make network between PC and Oculus (without router).

On googles you open Menu and select Air Link and connect to your PC (when they use same Wi-Fi network). After that you can use your googles wirelessly to operate your PC.

To open most games in Unity it's best to add game to Steam Library (Add game and select exe from your disk) and select in game options (right click on name in Steam library) to be seen in VR library (to play Dr Deviant you need to do it). Some games open from the start in VR (COM3D2 e.g.) when running from folder.

You can also use 3rd party app like Virtual Deskop.

Anonana

Jan 11, 2019
so I'm confused... I can't seem to get any of the hand gestures to work and some of the things I've seen being in the game simply aren't there as far as I can see? I can play as the creepy old guy or his wife(?) but not the younger player model and only have two of the cardboard instructions when I've heard of there being more

SissySlave907

Dec 31, 2021
so I'm confused... I can't seem to get any of the hand gestures to work and some of the things I've seen being in the game simply aren't there as far as I can see? I can play as the creepy old guy or his wife(?) but not the younger player model and only have two of the cardboard instructions when I've heard of there being more
For Hand gestures, point toward their chest first and then point up or down (based on what you want). The bend down gesture is weird, see the developer guide to get a better idea.

You are probably using the older version, if you can't see the new player model (might explain gestures). Download the latest version mentioned in the comments ( , Password : Fish) and see if it fixes your issues.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes