Unity Onhold Dr. Deviant [Release 21] [Dr. Deviant]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Tattoomale42

Feb 15, 2022
One thing is these days the developers they don`t think about is, no lets create a VR game, but not every one is going to buy a VR system, what is the prices these days on a better graphics laptop or gamer pc, it costs more op pc or laptop, why go and buy a VR system while you can play on a pc or laptop sometimes it costs you more not every one is that lucky maybe their parents will buy it mammas boys.

Aug 14, 2018
One thing is these days the developers they don`t think about is, no lets create a VR game, but not every one is going to buy a VR system, what is the prices these days on a better graphics laptop or gamer pc, it costs more op pc or laptop, why go and buy a VR system while you can play on a pc or laptop sometimes it costs you more not every one is that lucky maybe their parents will buy it mammas boys.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
Well apparently its harder to have access to such games and by doing this devs just want to engaje the their most exclusive well paid members to spend a "few" more money along with their vr headset and other weird fetish accessories

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Observation: both my review of the game and other reviews are way inaccurate for this game because the dev's updated the game all the way up to 2023 2022, but the downloads in the OP are from 2021.
Hell, one of my complaints about the game was that janky-ass hallway, and the updated game has an apartment map.
Can we get a mod to add the updated versions to the OP so myself and others stop trying to play a version that's 2-3 years about a year or two out of date?

EDIT:
"Release 21", the version in the OP, is from Jan 2021. The dev continued that numbering scheme until "Release 25" several months later, then switched to dates, updating the game until Oct 2022 about once a month.
The missing content includes like 6 characters, including a BBW, a dude and a shemale; plus a bunch of toys, a bunch of new rigging, an apartment, markers to draw with, peeing, save/load mechanics, hand gesture shortcuts you can do to command the girls to sit or stand, fixes to collision so you don't walk through walls, a ball gag, skin damage mechanics (via spanking and whips), improved hand/dick/skin physics/collisions, and VR floor height adjustments.

Last edited:
Reactions: SolusSama

UIgamer32

Feb 27, 2024
Observation: both my review of the game and other reviews are way inaccurate for this game because the dev's updated the game all the way up to 2023 2022, but the downloads in the OP are from 2021.
Hell, one of my complaints about the game was that janky-ass hallway, and the updated game has an apartment map.
Can we get a mod to add the updated versions to the OP so myself and others stop trying to play a version that's 2-3 years about a year or two out of date?

EDIT:
"Release 21", the version in the OP, is from Jan 2021. The dev continued that numbering scheme until "Release 25" several months later, then switched to dates, updating the game until Oct 2022 about once a month.
The missing content includes like 6 characters, including a BBW, a dude and a shemale; plus a bunch of toys, a bunch of new rigging, an apartment, markers to draw with, peeing, save/load mechanics, hand gesture shortcuts you can do to command the girls to sit or stand, fixes to collision so you don't walk through walls, a ball gag, skin damage mechanics (via spanking and whips), improved hand/dick/skin physics/collisions, and VR floor height adjustments.
That explains why it kinda sucks. Like I was seeing potential in the release I installed, but I thought all the features were bugged or something.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes