RPGM [Download link and Translation Request] フタナリ剣士と魔界の少女 K&Gの同人

Jun 1, 2022
I finished the game man I was so disappointed the dev has a room of artwork and animations he dint put in to the game and basically they are the best ones the futanari mom was meant to have several scenes also there are good sex scenes between the party members but it looks like the dev either got bored of creating the game before putting them, ran out of idea or scrapped them altogether either way extremely disappointed that the best scenes were scrapped even worse when they where already done all he needed is to add them to the story its worrisome that more and more devs rush games and end up feeling incomplete.

Reactions: lokipeste

Overwhelming96

Apr 20, 2023
Is everyone here playing it on japanese, or have any of you managed to translate it with Translator++ successfully?

I'm asking because I tried translating it with it, but then it stops showing you the current HP and energy, as well as not allowing you to change between maps or regions.

lokipeste

Jan 30, 2018
I finished the game man I was so disappointed the dev has a room of artwork and animations he dint put in to the game and basically they are the best ones the futanari mom was meant to have several scenes also there are good sex scenes between the party members but it looks like the dev either got bored of creating the game before putting them, ran out of idea or scrapped them altogether either way extremely disappointed that the best scenes were scrapped even worse when they where already done all he needed is to add them to the story its worrisome that more and more devs rush games and end up feeling incomplete.
I agree man... is there apps or something to extract that animations?? It is a mess if you wanna watch every scene in the recolection room...