• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.13.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

BillKar13

Jun 5, 2017
last blog said that hopefully the game releases during the first week of may, so i guess since the week just passed he will probably post a blog soon

• Haha
Reactions: wildride69

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
last blog said that hopefully the game releases during the first week of may, so i guess since the week just passed he will probably post a blog soon
Someone could reply "first week of may is not ended, its still Wednesday"

but I'm not that guy since I was thinking the same you do.

momaeh86

Mar 15, 2021
He also said that it would be the first week of May if everything goes according to plan. I guess there will be an update soon stating that there were unforeseen issues and that the release will be delayed.

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
He also said that it would be the first week of May if everything goes according to plan. I guess there will be an update soon stating that there were unforeseen issues and that the release will be delayed.
dev rarely keeps up with the date announced, so nothing to be concerned about.
Soon we'll have news from dev.

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
i think the last update was kinda on time, but the one before that was super super late
The last was some day late even if I remember well.
But if it is worthy I'm ok with waiting a bit more (hopefully being able to play "dirty secret" after ages :giggle:)

Reactions: FMag

momaeh86

Mar 15, 2021
dev rarely keeps up with the date announced, so nothing to be concerned about.
Soon we'll have news from dev.
I've seen how coding works in a previous job... So I'm not concerned at all. It's better to take some additional time for troubleshooting and finishing what you really want to create instead of publishing something bad just because you want to stick to a certain release date. :)

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
View attachment Sneak Peek 04.webp

Dear Patrons,
Hello everyone. Unfortunately, due to some real life issues the work on the game has become very slow recently. It’s only temporary and I hope to go back to working at full throttle as soon as those issues are resolved. But because of that, the next update won’t be ready for release this week.

Thank you for your understanding.

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
View attachment 3621334

Dear Patrons,
Hello everyone. Unfortunately, due to some real life issues the work on the game has become very slow recently. It’s only temporary and I hope to go back to working at full throttle as soon as those issues are resolved. But because of that, the next update won’t be ready for release this week.

FMag thank you as usual :giggle:

Hermannelig13

Jun 4, 2023
View attachment 3621334

Dear Patrons,

Dude, you are our savior. Thank you for everything.

Reactions: FMag

Dirtyhands

Feb 16, 2022
View attachment 3621334

Dear Patrons,

Oh great another blowjob scene with the guy she has already blown two three times

Reactions: SpinDardan
4.00 star(s) 53 Votes