Wolf RPG - Completed - Double Elf Fantasy [Final] [EXAMGAMES]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Slothsquared

My takeaways:
    -Walls of terrible, uninteresting text.
    -Completely uninteresting battles, from way too many random encounter enemies. It's a nuisance to walk around in the maps.
    -"What is that?" - "My penis." - "What does it taste like?" -> Sex scene. (Paraphrased).

I didn't play for a long time (only until the second sex scene), but I doubt the rest would be any better.

No bugs, good art, but I find an underwear catalog much more sexy.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Heru Muu

Well I like this game, the art is good and of course it has elves ;).
    The crafting that you do here it's fine and it is not that difficult to complete it, you don't need to do that much of gathering.
    Tho I didn't like the translation made from a machine o_O.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Reversedh

This is a really fun and enjoyable pure vanilla game.

Story: Simple and linear with no plot twist or anything. Honestly,... i have nothing to say or complain about the story because it's kinda decent... Not too good but not that bad. If i have to grade the story, it might be 7 out of 10

Gameplay: It's a typical RPG where you'll spend time going around the map collecting items and doing main quest. There's no grind in this game and every fights are balance, which is a really good point, just relax and enjoy the flow. Other than the gameplay, i have to say that the map design is quite good. A really fun and short vanilla elf game without any orc,goblin or rape

Scenes: 100% Vanilla and they are really good. As you continue to play the game, every scenes will be unlocked so no need to go CG hunting like other games. Because this is a kind short game (about 1 hour) so there won't be many scenes or a dark deep story. However, it still has many lovable H-scenes and lovable story.

In the end, this is a really good vanilla game. Because the gameplay is only about 1-1.5 hour so this game definitely can't compare to many games. However, it still has its own charm and enjoyable story. Everything is good,... and stops at good.

HAVE A NICE DAY
  4. 4.00 star(s)

MeatWaffle

Level design is a 5 out of 5
    Sound track is also a 5 out of 5
    Crafting system is also a huge plus. 5 out of 5
    Artwork also top shelf for an anime game. I gave a 5 out of 5 for that as well. Could have been a little better, but still very good.
    The biggest drawback of the game is the translation. It's pretty bad. My guess would be machine translated. For that I gave a 1 out of 5.
    Over all this game is good. And considering its 5 hrs or less its worth your time. A definite must play.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

BPM222

A fun surprise.

Decent story, decent characters, decent gameplay. The art was really good, good enough to make me add a new artist to my watchlist. There's a few little things here and there that they added into the game that really helps sell the experience.

It's just one of those games that's just well made all around. There's no real flaws or obvious points that need improvement on. It's just lacking a "something" to make it memorable. You'll probably soon forget about it shortly after playing it.