blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Elektra, Jessica Jones, She-Hulk are just a few of them that I am hoping to see in the future
The ones that already captured should also progress further. Anal sex should not be the last station of doomination train - them all should be submitted for some sextoys, bondage, bdsm, humiliation and/or other kinks, and probably end up as REDROOM models. Cause why not? If Doom has absolute control over them - why would he limit his imagination?

Reactions: MarcelPappas

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
none of Queen Ava, yet?
As for v0.18 White Tiger has 4 scenes: striptease, handjob (cum on tits), doggy sex (holding one hand) and sixtynine (she's on top). Seems like she already passed the stage where titfuck could've been, sorry.

Valath

Jan 18, 2018
This game is... pretty uneven. At times, it carries the unmistakable whiff of AI writing. At other times, DOOM sounds just like two-bit hoodlum, or a mild-mannered gofer rather than who he is in the comics.

Which is a pity. A proper DOOM is not just supremely confident, cunning, powerful and proud. He is, above all else, well-spoken.

I would like less "I am looking for someone who can publish a video that are (sic!) in my hands..." and more "SILENCE, PRATTLING MINION! This decadent nation shall soon CRINGE beneath the iron reconstructionist gavel of DOOM!"

(Spot the reference!)

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
As for v0.18 White Tiger has 4 scenes: striptease, handjob (cum on tits), doggy sex (holding one hand) and sixtynine (she's on top). Seems like she already passed the stage where titfuck could've been, sorry.
I'm gonna have to pass.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with Cheats Mod:

DOOMINATION 0.2.0 :
/ (207 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:
Reactions: Thy4nd

mrbunny256

Mar 6, 2024
Found this on the code:

CHANGASPECIAL
DONEYRAIN

0: label cheats_studio:
162: $ cheat = renpy.input("You can become a 6${a= } supporter {/a}or above to have the cheats version.")
164: if cheat == "CHANGASPECIAL":
165 $ dgg_pt1 = True
166 n"DOOMINATED NUDE VERSION UNLOCKED!"
168: elif cheat == "DONEYRAIN":
169 $ inventory.earn_money(10000)
170 n"10000$ MONEY ADDED!"
171 else:
172: n"Invalid cheat code."
174 jump doom_studio_desk_menu
Hello bro. I which file are this part of code? I need found to check the cheats. I cannot found in any file these code lines.

Diegoics

Oct 18, 2018
Hello bro. I which file are this part of code? I need found to check the cheats. I cannot found in any file these code lines.
Hey, I did a find anything with sublime text on the game folder with the word "cheat".

I ran it again for this version, here is with the file names:

DOOMINATION-0.1.8-pc\game\scripts\label\sec_interaction_label.rpy:
188 jump latveria_castle_doom_studio
190: ################## CHEAT STUDIO #######################
192: label cheats_studio:
194: $ cheat = renpy.input("You can become a 6${a= } supporter {/a}or above to have the cheats version.")
196: if cheat == "BLING!":
197 $ dgg_pt1 = True
198 $ dgg_pt2 = True
202 n"DOOMINATED NUDE VERSION UNLOCKED!"
204: elif cheat == "ATLAS":
205 $ inventory.earn_money(50000)
206 n"50000$ MONEY ADDED!"
207 else:
208: n"Invalid cheat code."
210 jump doom_studio_desk_menu

DOOMINATION-0.1.8-pc\game\scripts\menu\main_screen.rpy:
59 imagebutton:
60: idle "images/cheats/cheat_icon_idle.webp"
61: hover "images/cheats/cheat_icon_hover.webp"
62 xalign 0.02
63 yalign 0.56
64: action Jump("main_cheats")
66 imagebutton:
108 $ renpy.full_restart()
110: label main_cheats:
111 stop music fadeout 1
112 hide screen main_menu
113 window hide
114: show expression Movie(play="images/cheats/cheats_bg.webm", loops = -1)
115 with Dissolve(2)
117: $ cheat = renpy.input("You can become a 15${a= } supporter {/a}or above to have the cheats version.")
119: if cheat == "FOOM":
121 show snap 1 with dissolve
198 else:
199: n"Invalid cheat code."
200 scene black with Dissolve(.7)
201 pause 1

blewbury

Jun 25, 2022
Do you have netorare?
No, as for now this game is NTR-free. MC is just a power-dude that fucks everything and that's all. The closest things to NTR for now is stealing Mary Jane from Spiderman and sending Vanessa to brothel, but those scenes are written with zero NTR vibes.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Cheat codes for 0.16, must be in CAPS
Main Menu Infinity Gauntlet is:
FULLHORNY - Unlocks Gallery

Cheats at Doom's Desk are:
KNEELDOWN - Doominated Nude Version
MILIONGELLA - $50000

Reactions: bacchusplateau

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
A quality game with great original art, with bland vanilla scenes and gameplay.

All the scenes are typical. Mind control is just a plot device that does nothing. No mental or physical aspects whatsoever. Everyone just do what you say. It's boring. Basically:
- "Do what I want or I'll control you."
- "Ok."

The quest log is good. It's always clear what you need to do to progress, so no guide or walkthrough necessary.
The gameplay is normal sandbox style. A bit grindy; you need to replay the same scene multiple times to progress, and there are many heroines.
The story is still early. Story threads hasn't gone anywhere. Recommend just wait a few years.

Reactions: vireker

tantaluss

Dec 26, 2020
A quality game with great original art, with bland vanilla scenes and gameplay.

All the scenes are typical. Mind control is just a plot device that does nothing. No mental or physical aspects whatsoever. Everyone just do what you say. It's boring. Basically:
- "Do what I want or I'll control you."
- "Ok."

The quest log is good. It's always clear what you need to do to progress, so no guide or walkthrough necessary.
The gameplay is normal sandbox style. A bit grindy; you need to replay the same scene multiple times to progress, and there are many heroines.
The story is still early. Story threads hasn't gone anywhere. Recommend just wait a few years.
I think you put your review in the comments section instead of the review one by mistake.

4.20 star(s) 25 Votes