CJIAI3IIC

Oct 21, 2016
So what's new in Version 1.2? Did you discover that?
Changes based on the description on dlsite:
"Additions and corrections to item descriptions
and other minor fixes."

I personally couldn’t check it out, because in my opinion this is the author’s worst game, and of course the translation just kills the desire to play.

NcncYono

Oct 4, 2022
Hey guys, I'm looking for a very specific type of NTR and some common themes that revolve around it. Women who divorce their husbands and marry their ugly old rapists. I posted exactly what I want below. This is one of the few stories that's very relevant, so I thought you might know more like it. Do any of you know where I can find NTR close to these ideas I wrote in the link?
Seeking - NTR type B and type C divorce and remarriage | F95zone

basu_dummy

Aug 9, 2023
How to update the link on the main page to the one with version 1.2?, also the new version is not compatible with the patch that fix the UI neither the full save.

Last edited:

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
His new game just released!!!
Hopefully after this project he comes back to work on the blonde nun. His latest 4 games were all the same setting creeper games, and it already became a bore. I love his art, but time for something new. Though its impressive that he released this game in last the a year after his other game.

As I've mentioned I hope that the blonde nun or his other wife return, or hack make a new character in a new setting.

Last edited:
Reactions: Surpriz20
2.00 star(s) 2 Votes