Unreal Engine DomJoi Office [development thread]

neatherme

Sep 6, 2018
neatherme On itch.io I add the debug version of current development branch. Could you try to run the DomJoiOffice-Win64-DebugGame that is in Binaries/Win64 directory?
The file you said to run works. Anything you need from the debug info, or am I just stuck seeing the debug stuff until the next update? lol

Reactions: DomJoiDev

DomJoiDev

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Could you check if the `DomJoiOffice-Win64-Shipping` crash or the main `DomJoiOffice`? Thank you for your time.
DomJOIDev

neatherme

Sep 6, 2018
Could you check if the `DomJoiOffice-Win64-Shipping` crash or the main `DomJoiOffice`? Thank you for your time.
DomJOIDev
It only crashes (using the files from the debug download link) when I try to run from "DomJoiOffice-Win64-Shipping"

The main application DomJoiOffice in the main folder of that download seems to work fine.

DomJoiDev

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Well, it's good info :). There are multiple topics on why debug build might work while shipping build crashes. I will try to provide new builds with potential fixes that I found. Thank you for your time! I will ping you here when new builds for tests are ready.

Reactions: homie_simpson

DomJoiDev

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
For anyone interested the development I just posted the devlog on Patreon and Itch.IO -

Reactions: homie_simpson

DomJoiDev

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Hi everyone I just released the new version.

neatherme I changed a few things including bumping to newer version of the Engine. I hope that it will help the issue.

Last edited:

DomJoiDev

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2023
Hello! I just released the changelog for the new version. It's not as full as I wished it for, but animations, voice acting and face animations are bitches and I was not able to pull it out :devilish: .

Still or

have full changelog.