RPGM Abandoned Dominus Of The Realm [v0.3.0a] [K-Media]

Maelstrom69

Oct 10, 2017
Not at all just thought you were being over critical for a 1st attempt at a game,As for story in my opinion you fight win then fuck the bint you have beaten not much story involved just plain fapping material.Maybe i was just aiming at giving a bit of advice on how to achieve the lighting etc but he seems to have figured that out with later renders.I'm no programmer or artist but, i am in the process of writing a game similar to this but with a more in depth story line that i hope i can pass over to a dev at some stage but still early days.but I guess my main point is yes their are certainly things to improve on in this game but also give the dev some encouragement/credit for his efforts rather than just throwing negatives all the time
Thanks Nightcrawler, I appreciate the input. It is my first effort and I do think I have gotten better with the lighting and such things as the game progressed. It was ment to be just a fun game, you know fight a bit and bang some hot women. I wasn't setting out for this to be an all engrossing epic..LOL. I do truly appreciate all the feedback though good and bad.. It gives me an insight for what people are looking for.. Thank you all!!

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
Hmm, there's potential in this game, but it needs a lot of polish...
First thing first, gameplay wise, there are way to many status effects in play from enemies... These ought to be used as a rare danger, not something every single enemy uses...

Secondly, the animations;
1) if you are going to zoom, do it smoothly (most of the time this can be done by using a zoom keyboard key instead of the scroll wheel) and don't zoom in and out in every animation, use it only when it matters (like zooming in on a facial expression)
2) don't pan, it looks clumsy and messy, if you want to show a different angle of the same animation, cut to it instead (and don't use any fancy cutting effects), don't record until you feel the angle is perfect, and don't cut to many times per screen
3) since these screens seems to be captured rather then rendered, don't do so in an area your pc cannot handle... those "ghost fuck" screen are clearly shuttering from a bad framerate (not sure they are in the game, never got that far)

Sep 4, 2017
I think that the sex scenes are a little bit too long (but that is just my opinion) and there is no option to skip them or speed them up.
Also, in formation screen, there is portrait of main character but no portrait for the girls, or at least for that bandit Vicky. Also, speaking about her, when I opened her status screen, it said: "Stripped of his status. He wanders around protecting others and stays true to his code of honor." Isn´t that supposed to be "her", "She" and "her"? Or is she a man in female body?