whereislotion

Jul 24, 2018
I don't think there will be another remake of this game, (if there will be one it will be re-remake anyway)
About update? Dev works on a wannabe new game named Cougarville:

Download link:

I really really liked half of this dev's games but he have a persistant urge of abandoning wtf is he doing once it looks like something nice. I am wondering if he have some kind of issue on not being able to complete things, unable to taking all things together and tie them up to an ending.... If that is not the case then he must have a real weird fetish, getting REALLY turned on to thinking the amount of people liking his job and waiting for a solid story progression after a few updates.
Dev is like: ''Aaaah, once more they have expectations and awaiting a competed game! Idiots! *fap fap fap* oh, wow, this nuttin was nice but it is getting old, i guess i gotta make another game and abandon it for a fresh masturbation fantasy''

Don't get it wrong, not being hater in here, i actually liked this dev's works. I like models, style, all that perv shit. Even have a separate folder for his works but i always had suspicion on his intentions and capacity as a developer. After he began with this Dominion thing i faced the fact 'he will not change, he is just after money he earn from patreon etc.' Why thinking that??

Think about all the games made by this dev, aaaall of that abandoned games. In all of them, under the title of 'Plot' there were some sucky fucky nonsense weird shit was going on, in the very beginning of each game this dev designed he had no path to 'the end', never had the intention of finishing something, there was no story to implant in the game, he always repeated himself with all of the games. ON PURPOSE! Think about it, it is always same, male or futa protagonist with a huge cock and all the mental activity of protagonist was always and only on fucking , incest+corruption theme, characters having no characteristics except being horny all the time making things easy, in scenes there were only huge cocks and huge tits aimlessly and pointlessly sitting around for next action, nothing else, even dialog lines in all of the games, even cheesy jokes are totally similar. For him it is just a method to abandon a project at the peak point and starting repeating the same thing with similar assets, models, dialog lines and codings in another game for the ones following him. Prolonging the milking time.

I don't want to hate these work, i hope someone can change my mind.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Yatoy

vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
Guys, I somehow don't understand what you expect from a new update... This developer had a perfect start, but then it's always the same as a new game, but besides that, it's just renaming the main characters, adding new locations where there's nothing, summoner legacy was a perfect game

vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
People like i write dont download the Cougarville it is the same sh.t,in gim first trainer is freja and locations the same and i think end this year we se for 100%,next trainer and her daughter like in djin

Reactions: whereislotion

Gandalf78

Jan 31, 2018
okay, so Dominion is down and now Cougarville is the new Game he will keep on making till Version 1.09 or so and then the nect Game will come..
This is so Sad

Machsalim

Oct 7, 2023
"Ban them", you do realize he doesn't post or update here anymore. Any updates that get made to thse posts are because someone requests an update and one of your comrades comes through for them. You can't ban someone that doesn't use your site.

vlad777sk

Nov 3, 2020
Gandalf78- Cougarville is not new game it is the same game like,shade,djinn and sins,other name for the same not ended game,this dev is not good,if you play games like area 69,ring of lust and many others ooo perfect but this dev sorry for him doesn't even reach their feet , its just a shame

Reactions: Gandalf78
3.00 star(s) 34 Votes