RPGM Completed Domination Quest [v0.14.0] [Kolren]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
is there pictures? sex scenes? and to who say futa is optional .. how i chose that...?

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
:pokerFace:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beat me to it again - work always make me late to the party...

nozhat

Aug 16, 2017
Is it just me or is the pause menu bugged? Every time I press Num0 or X to open it it says "TypeError Cannot read property 'bind' of undefined".

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i got same thing with x key but using the proper ones listed at beggining seemed to work fine...

When you first start change keyboard config so the X key from cancel/menu to just cancel so it doesn't do that ;) and don't hit esc key...

nozhat

Aug 16, 2017
i got same thing with x key but using the proper ones listed at beggining seemed to work fine...

When you first start change keyboard config so the X key from cancel/menu to just cancel so it doesn't do that ;) and don't hit esc key...
I can't seem to change the equipment of anybody except ASUS through the Equipment menu this way or am I missing something? Also Quest Journal doesn't seem to work...

abdfnru

Jul 31, 2017
I can't seem to change the equipment of anybody except ASUS through the Equipment menu this way or am I missing something? Also Quest Journal doesn't seem to work...
use [Q] and [W] to switch party members in some screens

Aug 12, 2017

Yea but that doesnt fix the menu error,what is the point of playing the game when you cant open menu or quest log

Urtasil

Aug 14, 2017
delelte this gams as soon as possible and try again when the basic menu of game works. thats what i did

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Yea but that doesnt fix the menu error,what is the point of playing the game when you cant open menu or quest log
I can open most of them fine using the other keys as far as inv,save, and such goes, hopefully he gets the two items working soon.

I reported it... I didn't see anyone else mention it.

Thanks for the report. The bug was fixed on our side and I'm working to upload the fixed versions as soon as possible.

DarthLAX

Oct 28, 2017
Ok, what is this? The Feminist version of a sex-game (I could call it "SJW", but I hate that label!)? Seriously, what's up with that relationship (marriage I think) at the start? That bitch (Meru I think was the name) treats her husband like trash! Damned :( Total turn off!

ps: I don't even like to use the word bitch, but here it applies! Damned, I don't care if you are an elite soldier/mercenary but you don't treat your significant other that way during daily interactions (do it in the bedroom if that's your or her kink, but otherwise? No!)

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
seems like I played a game like this before but the map was not like this and the girl did not have red hair umm well I do not care I bet just about all sex games have something a sex game made before has had by now. but for the time being save it's not working so I give it a 6/10

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Fix for the menu and quest log bug(s) out - upgraded to 0.9.1

And we already have an update to V0.9. Thanks to David's feedback we identified the cause and fixed a game-breaking bug that made the game crash when trying to open up the menu or do anything related to the Guest Log. It's a small fix for such a huge problem, but the rest of the game should be working normally. Sorry it took so long for uploading the fixes and if any of you come across any other bug do report it.

Reactions: brynhildr
3.00 star(s) 3 Votes