• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Domination Quest [v0.14.0] [Kolren]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

CroFighter

Nov 8, 2019
2nd bug
in the city Riverbank, when you try to exit the Bar, you exit from the INN's door.

EDIT:
another bug is that you can't use the horse to fat travel more than once.

Last edited:

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
Hmm... the game becomes unresponsive once I get to the island and I get a warning that there is no more content after talking to the captain for the first time. Why is there a 'complete' tag?

Flooper

Jan 8, 2018
I was excited for the femdom aspects of the game, but a missing tag that is 100% ever-present in this game is Cuckolding. I think that should be added, since it's not everyones cup of tea.

Alaris

May 27, 2020
I have a question: where to find the caravan leader to provide me with furnitures in "how to train your provider" quest? I already talked to him at merchant's stop, and the hint isn't helping.

JennaJ

Jan 31, 2022
I was so looking forward to being able to nail all the bad boys in this like Asus can Mile especially since she often talks about spanking and generally taking them on. So disappointed this isn't an option in this game :*( I like the option to do the girls futa too, but as a female into pegging guys, I thought the way this story was being told and the characterization of Asus that she would have more futa options with other males.

Is there any other female protagonist games with futa that give options for pegging men out there?

Reactions: gg123

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Don't know how this can be considered "completed" as some of the images display 'PLACEHOLDER'. How are you supposed to complete all scenes if this keeps popping up? I was enjoying this game until running into this scenario on four seperate occasions.

sergyo_ml

Aug 27, 2022
There's no map and I would've sworn the first sign I could read and get directed towards the quest, but after that one I click on the signs and nothing. I am so lost in this big old world :cry: Also grinded to get the horse, press T and nothing happens? :/
Edit: reseting the game I can actually use the horse. Shame the sex scenes have no art. It's a shame, the prompt is good and the combat is normal (better than the average we're used to)

Last edited:

Luminarcs

Jan 18, 2022
I think the game should not count as complete it's should be called abanded since the game is not "complete" technically speaking...

Nov 8, 2021
What happened here? Also, if anyone with the ability to do so ever stumbles back here, pls change the game to abandoned.

Just using this post to list other thoughts on the game here:
Surprised how much they lean into sph with miles, did not expect it. Pleasant suprise tho, always nice to find your obscure kink where you least expect it (well, not too surprising here tbh).
Miles also seems to be the punching bag. I can't complain since this was advertised as a sadism/dom kinda game but I feel like it goes a liiiitle too hard on hating on him as a person and not like, him as a sexual partner. And not to disparage you if such bullying is your turn on, I am just suprised how hard they go from minute 0 (or I suppose 10 since the cutscene)

What does affect my personal oppinion is all the typos and grammar errors, as well as the missing art. This sadly feels like the dev typed up a game, put it on patreon, got some hype, and then it died down. The work put into this does suggest its not a scam, but imo the dev maybe just lost money? or got banned on patreon for whatever reason (theres no l0li,incest or other extreme content to my knowledge).

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes