Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

kororo runpa

Aug 12, 2017
carnivour plant is very rare mobs or it just me that too unlucky?
already search it on na-something forest where giant treant is

Ryan87

Aug 6, 2017
After you defeat the boss ontop of the lighthouse and watched the credits, where do you go? The only hint I got in the harbor guild is that a town was attacked, but when I go there a guard blocks the way in.

skyreacher

Jan 23, 2018
i'm just guessing but concidering who the game developer is and the way the game ends im quite confident that more games are on the way, how ever would be nice if some 1 could confirm this.

Sojonin

Feb 14, 2018
Anyone know of a reliable way to edit Unity saves besides Cheat Engine? It doesn't work effectively.

delpi0608

May 5, 2017
get 4 of the same item, and use the cheat engine to find the item hux source,
set the item to 99,
and then sell them for the money----->buy 4 or 5 of the expansive items from the store,
repeat the 99 item cheats with the expansive item---->sells them until you get 99999 money or less.
I don't know how to find item hex source by cheat engine , may be you can help me more specific ,step by step .Thanks

Reactions: Sojonin

Erda

Sep 21, 2017
I just got to the Bamboo Forest of Illusion and I assume that it's one of those choose the right combination places. Does anyone know the correct path or is there an NPC who tells you?

Doodadad

Oct 10, 2018
I don't know how to find item hex source by cheat engine , may be you can help me more specific ,step by step .Thanks
  1. Find a sellable item in your inventory
  2. Hook cheat engine to your game as it's running
  3. Scan once for the number of said item
  4. Sell one of the item
  5. Do a follow up scan for the new number of the item
  6. Repeat steps 4 and 5 until only one result has been found
  7. Double click to bring the result into the box below
  8. Double click on the value field to change the number of items
  9. (optional) Lock the value so you can keep selling it while retaining the same number of items
Made step 9 optional because it might break the game, but this should give a general idea. I'm also assuming Unity doesn't use any weird formulaic encryption to hide it's variables, like RPGMaker.

Reactions: delpi0608
4.00 star(s) 13 Votes