Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

nopeguy123

Oct 13, 2020
why the fuck when click ESC the game goes back to title screen what kinda sick joke is that making play the game from start a 3rd time

Jul 25, 2023
Well, Enjoy~

Please someone, reupload it and pin it in the OP after download, I need free space on my account, thanks in advance.

Note : This is an update, you may probably need the original base game and replace all the files with that update...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this to be extracted into the part 1 folder, or the part 2 demo?

Solus Brack

Aug 27, 2022
So I'm still having the same problem I did last year, where I can't see any of the skinship images. I have the images in the settings set to solid, but whenever I select skinship there is only text. I saw a post in 2022 that you can't so skinship until you have 50 trust, but that conflicts with the fact that I can in fact DO it. I can't SEE it. I also saw a post of someone else having the same problem.

I have downloaded the latest version from the Downloads, making it 1.46, so before I end up getting to trust 50 through gameplay. Does *ANYONE* have any idea what the problem is. I would have checked the image files to see if anything is missing but everything seems to be saved in Unity and Assets files, which I can't open.

Cumfucius

Oct 19, 2017
So I'm still having the same problem I did last year, where I can't see any of the skinship images. I have the images in the settings set to solid, but whenever I select skinship there is only text. I saw a post in 2022 that you can't so skinship until you have 50 trust, but that conflicts with the fact that I can in fact DO it. I can't SEE it. I also saw a post of someone else having the same problem.

I have downloaded the latest version from the Downloads, making it 1.46, so before I end up getting to trust 50 through gameplay. Does *ANYONE* have any idea what the problem is. I would have checked the image files to see if anything is missing but everything seems to be saved in Unity and Assets files, which I can't open.
Skinship possible at any level of trust

Solus Brack

Aug 27, 2022
Thank you for not answering my question

Edit: Im sorry, that was rude. I'm just very frustrated that I'm still having the same problem. I know I can do skinship. The issue is I can't SEE it, as in the physical images of said skinship do not show up. I only see the text, then nothing changes. I can select end skinship, which tells me that it has been initiated.

Solus Brack

Aug 27, 2022
*Sigh* God damn it. The problem seemed to be that while literally the entire rest of the game worked. The Skinship animations only work when the game folder is saved to the desktop and opened from there. That isn't that big of a problem cause some other games I have just don't work while they are in my big H-Game folder, but the fact that everything *but* the Skinship animations work while its in my big folder irks me

Cumfucius

Oct 19, 2017
*Sigh* God damn it. The problem seemed to be that while literally the entire rest of the game worked. The Skinship animations only work when the game folder is saved to the desktop and opened from there. That isn't that big of a problem cause some other games I have just don't work while they are in my big H-Game folder, but the fact that everything *but* the Skinship animations work while its in my big folder irks me
Strange. I launch it now from the desktop and it works just fine, perhaps game directory had forbidden symbols?

rofllmao322228

Aug 26, 2019

We have integrated two titles from the 'Domination Quest' series into a single game!

・Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls-
・Domination Quest vol.2 -The Red and Black Beetles-

Reactions: B2B2
4.00 star(s) 13 Votes