Unity Completed Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls- [v1.46] [Kokage no Izumi]

4.00 star(s) 13 Votes

Lewdhound

Aug 8, 2017
Guys, what to do after defeating necromancer and her zombies at cemetery?
They join afterwards, and after leaving Inn the fairy said to go to orc something..

But i cant found any new spot on world map.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Guys, what to do after defeating necromancer and her zombies at cemetery?
They join afterwards, and after leaving Inn the fairy said to go to orc something..

But i cant found any new spot on world map.
The orc caravan in the city.

memerman

Jun 16, 2018
The racing minigame tutorial npc is bugged for me so i can't figure out exactly what does HP and SP add. I can't seem to beat level 5 no matter which girl i use. I got the +dex wep and necklace. Any tips?

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The racing minigame tutorial npc is bugged for me so i can't figure out exactly what does HP and SP add. I can't seem to beat level 5 no matter which girl i use. I got the +dex wep and necklace. Any tips?
Bugged for me too, I don't know what the other stats adds. Their agility and amounts of heals seems to be paramount for winning races. I got 8 wins in a row on the endless track with 8 tails. I made an attack orb with a rapier and a light armor both adding agility, then a defence orb that also had a light armor synthezised into the gem. I gave her two breeze hats in her accessory slots.
Bonuses from gear is not taken into account when synthesizing gems. Agility is not a "normal" factor when synthesizing gems, so it doesn't matter who crafts the gems in this case, as the added agility will be the same.
I was only able to win those races (8 in a row, 320 tokens) when 8 tails was fully lvl'ed (had 8 heals).

Little tips for racing:
1) As you may have noticed, the monster girls each spend a lap on every lane once during a race.
2) Jumping reduces boost meter.
3) You should avoid using your heals (except if you hit a hurdle) for the speed boost, when starting on the middle or outer–most lane. You will have longer between jumps and thus a better opportunity to charge your boost meter.
4) Use the first round to better scout and get a feel for where the hurdles are... opponents will also sometimes step on the hurdles and help you charge your boost meter on subsequent laps.
5 Starting on the inner–most lane is "rough", don't be scared of "being scared". "Needlessly" jumping where you "think" you saw a hurdle on the short preview of the track is better than running into an actual hurdle. Slowing you down a lot more, than what a little reduction in boost presents. Furthermore stepping on a hurdle creates an opportunity on the rest of the race for the opponents, which the AI. will take.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
You need to talk to the woman in the guild of the harbor city, to also get your reward from the quest.
A new road opens up:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Follow the road and you should get new areas leading to the lighthouse.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 710237

Jun 26, 2018
from the Dev game page
We're working on post-completion extra dungeons! New L size characters will be added too!
These will be added in future updates. To receive these updates, purchase "Domination Quest -Kuro & the Naughty Monster Girls-" on a registered DLSite.com account.
The new additions will be published by the end of February.
We are working on Android support. We expect the Android port to be ready by late February or early March.

Reactions: Wiseman_Crimson
4.00 star(s) 13 Votes