Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Man I suck at these types of games...

Can't for the life of me beat that stupid knight... Maybe I should wait for some cheats or something. XD

Se Ma

Feb 11, 2018
Error every time I start this up. Copied file from Sys32 folder and renamed as needed but still wouldn't work.

OwOthello123

Apr 7, 2019
Man I suck at these types of games...

Can't for the life of me beat that stupid knight... Maybe I should wait for some cheats or something. XD
You can stand at one side and spam quick shots with "X" on him. Jump when he does a range attack (This does not require energy, but consumes it). When he goes in for a melee swing, jump over him, do a 3 hit burst ("Z") on him and then go to the other side and spam quick shots on him. Rinse and repeat till he dies. Takes like 3-4 min to kill him this way, but it's quite relaxing and safe.

Ariyana

May 13, 2018
Mine opens in a tiny window in the top left of my screen, with no option to move it or full screen it (Alt+Enter doesn't work). Any solution?

Dec 9, 2018
You can stand at one side and spam quick shots with "X" on him. Jump when he does a range attack (This does not require energy, but consumes it). When he goes in for a melee swing, jump over him, do a 3 hit burst ("Z") on him and then go to the other side and spam quick shots on him. Rinse and repeat till he dies. Takes like 3-4 min to kill him this way, but it's quite relaxing and safe.
I suggest the counter attack. If you press "W" and almost immediately after press "Z" to attack you get a counter attack. Not sure if you get I-frames or you dive under the knight's hitbox or something, but when I learned you can do that I at most got hit once.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DominatingEyes-1.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
In the end, I used CE to freeze her mana and missile spammed that stupid knight. Only boss I couldn't beat the legit way. All the others were just tedious even for someone like me who has poor reflexes and reaction times. The final boss in particular was weirdly easy.

Nov 17, 2021
Finally, a side scroller. What a refreshment after all the repeated same genre crap previously. Thank you, dev

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes