VN Ren'Py Dominant Witches 2. Another story [Development Thread]

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Untitled-1.png
I kinda started working on a new femdom game. Story in DW2 will take place in the same universe as DW1. We're going to play again as a dude who's been sent to an internship to the angry dark elf witch Mellis.
Genre is kinda dark comedy or smth like that.
chapter1.jpg chapter1_19.jpg chapter1_21.jpg chapter1_39.jpg screenshot0042.png

Characters
Minimus Greenwood - MC, druid (we can change the name and last name)
StudioNEOV2 2024-03-22 19-39-16.png
Wednesday Addams Violet Blackmore - sadistic dark wizard from famous dark wizards familly, will bully us since the first conversation. She was sent to an internship with us. But unlike MC she's happy about that.
StudioNEOV2 2024-03-22 19-40-40.png
Mellis - strict witch, drow, our mentor. She grew up in a matriarchal society and had a low opinion of men
StudioNEOV2 2024-03-22 19-43-13.png
Absynthia - grumpy fairy, alchemist. Despise everyone, especially human mages.
StudioNEOV2 2024-03-22 19-41-39.png
Felicity - playful cat-girl, Mellis' assistant.
StudioNEOV2 2024-03-22 19-45-12.png
Also, I'll add more fetishes this time, everyone can vote for it here

This time there won't be degradation/submission points. Game will have choices, but it will be choices between femdom and femdom :devilish:

If you ain't into femdom don't even download a game, really. Otherwise, you risk getting mental trauma for the rest of your life

More info on my patreon page and discord server

screenshot0038.png

Oct 6, 2022
DW 1 were wonderful! "Dominas of the Forsaken Planet" disappointed me a little with its weak plot... I'm really looking forward to the second part of DW!

Nikociant, you are good at doing this genre! Don't lose your grip! Good luck with your new project!

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021
Well, boot licking, sissyfication, and futas cucking mc almost got 69 points so I'll include that in a new game.

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
add on to my previous "goth girl" comment, what are Violets main fetishes going to be? - if you have that planned yet that is.

Nikociant

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2021

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
Bootlicking is good. Verbal humiliation too (great if combined with boot licking), even if you think you're not good at writing, you can just think of what you would like to hear (e.g., make them offend MC casually, as in sometimes saying "this is as small as you pee-pee" or calling him names like "scum" or "piece of shit"). Some violence is good (kicking MC in the balls and face, for instance). Also, the sequence of events can be quite humiliating. You could have a girl tell MC to be on all fours in front of several girls, then they all kick his ass while laughing and calling him names ('take this you piece of shit!') and then have him apologize to them and kiss and lick their boots while they continue to belittle and abuse him verbally.

Most important: make the girls all have fun! Laughs, smiles, wheee's, let there be glee. They're having a good time!

But play also to your strengths. You're great in ass licking scenes, for instance. Keep developing them, and adding some abusive dialogue ('he's such a good asswipe!' etc.).