• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Comics SiteRip Dollproject Siterip [02-2018] [Dollproject]

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Checked Torrent. This is beyond ridiculous.. only one seeder. And it's OFFLINE. Second, there's a leecher or 2 that's been trying to leech for god knows how long. I guess I'll have to hunt down another link or 2 and pray that SVS or other sites scraped this one and still have working links.
If u end up getting it, please update the dl link. Thanks sir! Really wanna check this one out!

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
If u end up getting it, please update the dl link. Thanks sir! Really wanna check this one out!
It's up. After torrenting for almost 18 hours and getting only 100mb total, a mysterious third seeder popped in for a few minutes earlier today so suddenly I got full speed downloads. Then it was downloaded within minutes. So I checked it out, looked at the images and cleaned it up. Then made mirrors.

Reactions: E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
It's up. After torrenting for almost 18 hours and getting only 100mb total, a mysterious third seeder popped in for a few minutes earlier today so suddenly I got full speed downloads. Then it was downloaded within minutes. So I checked it out, looked at the images and cleaned it up. Then made mirrors.
Thanks dude!