4.00 star(s) 11 Votes

Rectifier07

Oct 12, 2020
Some quests require other quests to be completed first from what I have understand, so if anyone having problem with unable to complete a quest even though fulfilling the objective, advance other quests.

kiwistate

Developer of Doki Doki Tri-Line Quest
Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
Wayy to hard a game. Am I doing something wrong here am I a bad player?
the game combines rpg and skill traits of how fast you can match the clothing influences a lot in each combat see which clothing gives you the best stats to win but if all else fails there is also an easy mode but that should have been placed at the beginning of the adventure ;c

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
the game combines rpg and skill traits of how fast you can match the clothing influences a lot in each combat see which clothing gives you the best stats to win but if all else fails there is also an easy mode but that should have been placed at the beginning of the adventure ;c
there's easy mode? great!
cuz I play F95 games to relax and have fun, after I play Elden Ring. :p

Reactions: kiwistate

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
I can't complete the librarian quest, and I think orphanage quest stays as hope for best
you have to wait a little after you speak to marael and then go back to the orphanage to see the ending and yeah the librarian quest isnt finish yet ;v

Reactions: Rectifier07

chesire

May 5, 2017
I cheated ALL the way. I won't grind. I won't even put any effort to learn. I will cheat. No I am cheating. because I don't have time to learn all this new things. AND I was on easy mode it is still way to hard. Am I the problem? I ... I.... completed Souls game This game is too hard.

May 25, 2022
without wanting to join the negativity here, I think there is something to be acknowledged from the fact that the game is indeed hard on easy mode. For me I really enjoyed the game and at some point I was losing fights to progress in the quests, I was also a bit lost not knowing where to go to complete certain quests.

The game itself is amazing and very enjoyable, for me however I noticed I was getting frustrated at the difficulty (and the fact that it wasn't all femdom too) and stopped playing temporarily. But I will say that I am all for easying the easiest difficulty in the game because for me personally it was depriving me from having fun and exploring and finding new quests.

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
I cheated ALL the way. I won't grind. I won't even put any effort to learn. I will cheat. No I am cheating. because I don't have time to learn all this new things. AND I was on easy mode it is still way to hard. Am I the problem? I ... I.... completed Souls game This game is too hard.
Dont worry XD I am still learning as a developer and I know theres people just want to see the lewd part instead of the gameplay and I think even if that was not my goal i still need to make the game enjoyable for them so probably i will do the easy mode more easy for those folks thats just want to enjoy the part of the game that they like.

kiwistate

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
without wanting to join the negativity here, I think there is something to be acknowledged from the fact that the game is indeed hard on easy mode. For me I really enjoyed the game and at some point I was losing fights to progress in the quests, I was also a bit lost not knowing where to go to complete certain quests.

The game itself is amazing and very enjoyable, for me however I noticed I was getting frustrated at the difficulty (and the fact that it wasn't all femdom too) and stopped playing temporarily. But I will say that I am all for easying the easiest difficulty in the game because for me personally it was depriving me from having fun and exploring and finding new quests.
thanks for the info. The game is a popurry fetish since patreons decide what they want to see xd so sorry for that. and about the dificulty if so many people are complaning theres should be a problem so i will fix what i can do first make the easy mode more easy and for the normal dificulty i think i will do a resident evil fix wich if the game see that the user is loosing to much will make thing more easy without the user knowing with that the user will find reward even if it havent master the battle mechanics. Finally thanks for all the comments i know are hard to make criticism but it help me a lot to improve the game thanks a lot <3. I hope the next update will be a little better that what it is now :c

• Red Heart
Reactions: PootisPenser76
4.00 star(s) 11 Votes