ace11

Aug 21, 2017
2 more new fansadox comics where posted to bondage comixxx, FC 446 & FC 452 . both of them by Slasher. has anyone been able to get them ?

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
For those unaware, who are looking for The Society 2 (FC 485), a JPEG version is available via 8 Muses -
Stating "the bleeding obvious", the links sharing the original PDF versions always quickly get pulled down once the Dofantasy spies (rats!) monitoring this thread see the posts. Numerous people have discussed this in the thread (from what I've read), and I'm not going to bother to revisit what others have already debated.
8 Muses seem to always come up with a JPEG version of shared Dofantasy comics shortly after the original PDF versions get shared. I'm sure there are other sites I'm unaware of that are doing the same.
So try try as they may Dofantasy can't stop all of the sharing......they can only try to slow it down! Again this has been widely debated on this thread (from past posts I've read)!
Like the sharing of music and movies, the battle goes on to try to stop comic etc sharing. But just Google free movies or free MP3 / MP4 music and the results speak for themselves, the war has already been well and truly lost there, as it will eventually with comics etc.

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Jerry03 I think there are a few of us who feel the same way / "are in that club"!
I like the illustration style, but the comics do get a bit to hard core BDSM for me half way through most stories, but thats just me. Fernando and Slasher are my fav overall illustrators.
Slasher comics don't seem to get "cracked" (the DRM) and shared as often these days for some reason.
The last one that got shared was I think FC 459 - Mama's Boy 3 On Tour.

Reactions: jerry03

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Yo (ho ho) Jerry03 and the other Slasher fans, a new Slasher comic is on Dofantasy - , timed for the Xmas $$.
From the teaser, Saint Nick gets rapey etc with a young blonde ("pretty par for the course" for Slasher)!
The fat bastard in red "empties his big full sack of goodies" and does some "serious stocking stuffing"....sorry could not help myself with the bad puns...LOL.
Probably by Xmas 2020, (if ever!) before it and the other Slasher etc comics get cracked (DRM) and shared though!
I know it's still 10 days away but, wishing everyone (who is celebrating it) a very Merry Xmas. To everyone else all the best for whatever festivities you follow.
Also a Happy New Year to all, hopefully with some new free shared comics getting out in 2019. :);):cool::p:D:LOL::sneaky::whistle::giggle::geek:

Reactions: De Maio

ace11

Aug 21, 2017
three new fansadox comics have apered on bondagecomixxx.
FC 482 COLLECTOR part 1 - ARCTOSS
FC 490 PRIVATE DICK part 1 - HAWKE &
FC 492 A TALE OF CHINESE SLAVERY part 4: 四 - CELESTIN

doe's anyone know if they've been posted elsewhere first then on to bondagecomixxx as that is what has happened before. if not does anyone use that site and have gold membership

quid quad quo

Jul 5, 2017
I know that someone among us have the clean pdf for 485 the society 2, please upload on the torrent sites with VPN engine, they can't track you and they can't sue you for shit.

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Quid quad quo, I don't know about a PDF version, but a JPEG version of The Society 2 (FC 485) is on 8 Muses, (as I advised in a post on the 28th of Nov)

Reactions: Drussler