• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Guys.. I keep telling you. We are known to DoFantasy. Someone's watching and will literally issue takedowns within minutes. Also, posting links via conversation is not a good idea.
Your best bet is to get rid of the image DRM so leakers cannot be traced. Then upload the untraceable comics to hosts that we allow who do not honor takedowns. This does 2 things.. DoFantasy, at that point, can't really verify or trace who the leaker is without accusing everyone who bought it and they cannot threaten the host with empty threats since takedowns are ignored. What happens then? DoFantasy is effectively defanged. <--- I'll guarantee you that DoFantasy will piss their panties when this happens.
Keep in mind that the lack of attention to the DRM and uploading means that those with skills and knowledge to beat this just couldn't care less. Case in point, I know someone who could easily remove drms since he does computer graphic imaging for a living. He won't touch this. He's refused to help since he thinks this stuff is horrible, tasteless and disgusting.
It's on those of you in this forum to learn to beat the drm first.. when you can, you can ask me for help with the uploading. But I'm NOT going to put anyone at risk of being yelled at and threatened by dickless wonders.

bruml

Jan 15, 2018
G Then upload the untraceable comics to hosts that we allow who do not honor takedowns.
please, what filehost do not honor takedowns ? except torrent ofc. how about ftp sites ? is this still running around in 2018 (well, maybe some russian, full of viruses) ??

---------

btw if links get deleted in matters of hours, we have obviously some rats between us

Davox

Jul 15, 2017

btw if links get deleted in matters of hours, we have obviously some rats between us
This was dummy post, its was a random walk through PDF saved with the name of a fansadox comic hidden behind a password zip with the same name. Its been up on Mega for over a week but was taken down 6 hours after being posted on here.

Draw your own conclusions.... ;)
I tested it a few months ago, see above.

I posted a password protected zip file with the name of the fansdaox comic in the title. It was on mega for over a week but was taken down within 6 hours of me posting a link on this site. The file wasn't actually a comic it was just a random walk through renamed to look like a comic and i never gave out the password to the zip.

There is no doubt in my mind somebody is checking this site.

junkymana

Jul 9, 2017
Is there anywere to find Fansadox Collection 485 -
The Society 2: Purgatory - Erenisch
?

Or an alternative to where to buy them from?
For some reason I can't buy from dofantasy anymore.
I keep getting an error message:
ERROR: could not fork new process for connection: Cannot allocate memory

Anyone has any idea about this?

Reactions: Degro

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Hello all. As a new member I need to have 3 posts before I can upload a link. I have a link for those looking for FC 488 Harem by Cagri. So sorry for 3 dud posts to become eligable.

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Ok, for those looking for FC 488 Harem by Cagri, a jpeg version is available on 8 Muses. Link here -
For those unaware (probably not many, but?) 8 Muses has been around for ages and does not seem to be affected (YET!) by take downs like other sites. They seem immune (CURRENTLY!) to the threats and actions of Dofantasy and Fansadox. It seems to host comics in jpeg only versions (not PDF, from what I've seen), maybe that has something to do with how those who submit them have broken the DRM protection on the comics. I have no knowledge of DRM so I'm just guessing that.
Obviously if links are getting taken down as soon as someone mentions them on this thread, then the thread is being monitored. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Painmaster

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Brynge / others, the version on 8 Muses has 43 JPEG pages, instead of 62 pages in the PDF version. 8 Muses have cut it down by taking out the disclaimer, some title and comic ad's etc pages, but the whole actual story, pages are intact.
The RAR version Warmmer has posted seems to be the original un-edited version, it also contains comic FC 479 For Rent. It's obviously a better version overall, get it if you can before the Dofantasy / Fansadox spys (rats!) monitoring this thread have the link taken down!
If you miss it then you can always just get the edited version on 8 Muses, you still get the comic, just minus a couple of non story pages. Enjoy.

Untitled999

Sep 9, 2018
Hi Amary,
You're looking for some of Slashers comics. I'd also like to get those ones and FC 481.
I like his style of art (illustration), but his stories do get a bit to hard core BDSM / torture etc towards the end of each comic, which is not my thing, but each to their own. Slasher does not seem to product as many, or as regularly with his comics as some other artists.
In the Fansadox request megathread a few people have requested these comics, but there does not seem to have been much progress since the requests were put in -
The Slasher comics don't seem to be getting copied and shared like the "few" other comics that do get through, maybe for the reason that they are hard core, and obviously the ones that do get through are the ones most liked by those willing to "crack" the DRM and share them. I guess for now all we can do is hope and wait that someone with the skills and ability is willing to make them available at some stage.
FYI, a new Slasher comic FC 491 has recently been added to the Dofantasy site - , this one seems to follow on from FC 267. Another to wait for.