content : PDF size : ~ 60 MB

EDIT : fastest take down ever....may be coz personal info included
get from muttdoggy..shared in OP
Can you please repost the link. The files been deleted

Ubik

Old man in a young body
Donor
Sep 8, 2016
The reason link died. And it is quite apparent now that Dofantasy is monitoring this site as stated above.

pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
here is a torrent file , this is the one posted by mercedez on x1337 ( probably he got it from here ) contains fansadox 476

edit the links on the original post works btw

Reactions: if95 and Krull

Anon4990

Nov 12, 2016
The reason link died. And it is quite apparent now that Dofantasy is monitoring this site as stated above.
I disagree.
The reason the links are being pulled off so quickly is because the files are being uploaded with easily recognizable names.
Red flags such as "fansadox" or "dofantasy" or the author's names are easily picked up by automatic DCMA systems.
Ideally, all files should be encrypted before being hosted in cyberlockers such as MEGA

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
Yeah AI stuff can probably automatically predict which files to take down, I once tried uploading a private video to youtube to use their caption feature, and the video was taken down a second later

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Youtube and Mega are very different beasts. You don't need AI to auto delete based on file names.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
wasn't it a password protected zip file? is 11mb the zip file size of the contents size?

The first 150 comics are generally all under that size and 470 was 11mb so its not completely unheard off, although most recent release are 20-40mb, with some being around 60mb

If he has tired to circumvent the DRM its could also have reduced the size. However I thought he was fishy from the start.

madmaxbe

Aug 23, 2017
You can reduce the size of the comics by converting the PDF in a collection of JPG-images and than remove all unnecessary trailing images that are no more than advertissement for previous comics.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Use torrents, Dof people are monitoring the thread and DMCA any download link, they have been doing this in other forums in the past.

Mar 18, 2018
Hello nobody have any of this numbers?
#471, #468, #457,#452, and #450.
I've been searching for a long time with no luck.
Dofantasy got a lot stricter with Piracy so if it's not as simple as just sharing the PDF since there's ways to track who shared it so people don't want to put in the effort to remove the DRM which is understandable

tsunzuru

Apr 5, 2018
Dofantasy got a lot stricter with Piracy so if it's not as simple as just sharing the PDF since there's ways to track who shared it so people don't want to put in the effort to remove the DRM which is understandable
For every DRM solution they use, there's always a way to figure a solution around.
You have to convert the pdf to image, then change the image without using adobe software into another format (jpg to tiff), repeat several times with the new ones, if you want to go a further length, print the images, rescan them, and mount a new pdf.

It takes time, but in the end works nicely.

Mar 18, 2018
Yeah I know there's ways around DRMs but people who buy it legally don't want to risk it or do the effort which is understandable. I on the other hand don't want to waste 20 USD for 20 minutes of cranking it

Reactions: TheCastle