Identify Does anyone have the game : "Ancient Crystal" by zGreatMagician ?????

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018

I found a paste in this thread outside of our forum. There is a link for Ancient crystal but I cannot open it. You may have a try.

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Some send me a chinese website link for the game , check if you can access it
'Ancient Crystal 'link
password:kg6a
I can read a lot of Chinese words and I have visited that site... this is a screenshot.
1635918126504.png
I think the sentence in the centre of this picture means... uh oh, it's too late to come. The file sharing is out of date.

So, I'm afraid that this link does not work. Would you mind telling me where they have given you the link please? Perhaps I could manage to go to some forums in Chinese, and try to find the game... though the hope is petit.

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
I can read a lot of Chinese words and I have visited that site... this is a screenshot.
View attachment 1482159
I think the sentence in the centre of this picture means... uh oh, it's too late to come. The file sharing is out of date.

So, I'm afraid that this link does not work. Would you mind telling me where they have given you the link please? Perhaps I could manage to go to some forums in Chinese, and try to find the game... though the hope is petit.
Someone named omlong dmed me with this
"hello there is the game 'Ancient Crystal 'link
you need a software called'Baidu cloud'是ヾ(•ω•`)o"

But I also ask you to be wary , cause in the end it might just be a malware

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
Someone named omlong dmed me with this
"hello there is the game 'Ancient Crystal 'link
you need a software called'Baidu cloud'是ヾ(•ω•`)o"

But I also ask you to be wary , cause in the end it might just be a malware
According to my knowledge it's not a malware, but a cloud drive netdisk software in China. Baidu is a big corporation which can be found through searching. However, this netdisk has its disadvantages. Theoretically it does not allow R18 contents, and if the file is confirmed as R18, Baidu will scan your netdisk files and find it out. Then the file will be banned, and when you get to the share link it says out of date or cancelled. This might be things happened to this game file link.
I would like to say that capitalists in both US and China never respect our privacy. At least in US, they pretend to be respectful, but Chinese companies like Baidu seems not to be pretending. They just tell you that they are violating your privacy and you can do nothing about it but to see your files get deleted if you store them on Baidu. (OFC not just R18 files will be deleted, but I don't know the details)

So feel relax. There is no danger visiting that link, but the file is gone. It used to be there, and there's no use even if you have installed a software from Baidu. (except for the case that there's another share link you need which is still effective)

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
I actually got it from a dude who DMed me on Reddit for $5 ,
I uploaded it on mega:

Reactions: Choo-choo

akuuuu4

Aug 5, 2018
I actually got it from a dude who DMed me on Reddit for $5 ,
I uploaded it on mega:
Uhhhh I think some of those ****s just like getting some shares invalid (using all kinds of methods) and then sell things people used to share for free.
Anyway, thank you for sharing. (though already unavailable) May you find things easily in the future.

Last edited:

Shotlite88

Mar 16, 2020
Uhhhh I think some of those ****s just like getting some shares invalid (using all kinds of methods) and then sell things people used to share for free.
Anyway, thank you for sharing. (though already unavailable) May you find things easily in the future.
Here :
I upload on mega