Do you know the title of this game?

leymon666

Jul 31, 2020
i dont remember the name of the game neither of the protagonist etc. but i know a few things about the game...

the game is 2d

the protagonist is a female with pink hair and is a famous hero and you have a female friend which betrays you at the end of the game and turn out to be the final boss i think.

you can have a variety of weapons like swords, axes, hammers and some ranged weaponry like bows etc and use bombs and such.

you fight lots of enemies also depending on the level you are at for example you can fight orcs, wolfs, face huggers, thugs...

when you loose the fight it triggers a h-scene

you can also trigger some events which lead to a h-scene...i specificaly remember that in town for example you can drink with a fan and he spikes your drink which makes you fall asleep and it triggers a h-scene or when doing a mission in cave you see a chest and when you open it, it hypnotises you and when you walk through the cave, at the end there is a guy which hypnotised you through the chest which again triggers a h-scene

you accept the missions in a tavern/hotel or something like that i think where you can choose mobs you want to hunt also

(sorry for my english, its not the best and im in a rush to check my grammar)

if you have any questions i might be able to answer that would help you recognise the game, try to ask

thanks in advance for any answers