Do you have a pregnancy fetish?

Do you have a pregnancy fetish?

• Total voters

Dark51

Jun 5, 2019
In a game or story, do you enjoy the idea of getting your sex partner pregnant?
If so, why and what interests you about that?
What kind of things do you like or not like to see such as x-ray of womb/egg/sperm, belly, talking about risky days, pill/condom etc?
Does the entire idea turn you off completely? Do you like to see sex while she is pregnant?
nah i prefer male main character to spread its seed, also if he dies he will reincarnated into one of the unborn fetuses he put into one of females womb and born as male always, also instead making gene pool brokes, incest will result a better gene such fertility,and body plumpness

Oct 14, 2022
Yes.
I think it is because i am of the age where one would normal be a father.
I dont think only woman get the biological drive for kids.
It will pass.

As for why i enjoy it in games.
I think it is because once you turn them into your mindless fuck dolls the only thing left is to breed the next generation of fuck dolls with them.
It is a collection game at that point.
Honestly i dont like it turning me on.

Reactions: Fatalmasterpiece

Ophanim

May 2, 2018
In a game or story, do you enjoy the idea of getting your sex partner pregnant?
If so, why and what interests you about that?
What kind of things do you like or not like to see such as x-ray of womb/egg/sperm, belly, talking about risky days, pill/condom etc?
Does the entire idea turn you off completely? Do you like to see sex while she is pregnant?
Feels like you're missing options for people who enjoy the idea/fantasy being pregnant themselves there btw. Pregnancy and babies are a huuuge part of what women are socialized to think about with sex, and not surprisingly, that can spark fetishes just as surely as being spanked with rulers. The kind of people who enjoy the 'barefoot and pregnant for my six-figure hubby' fantasy, you know? That's not me, but making the idea of a pregnancy fetish all about getting your partner pregnant seems like a pretty huge oversight.

..........t

Aug 24, 2022
I think there is risk factor which make some people turn on, it's pure adrenaline, especially in a game not so much in real life. Also, a lot of people feel a sense of pride when a character they like gets impregnated.

Dec 1, 2022
I am all for impregnation! I think pregnant women are so beautiful and sexy!
I would love to play a game where the character chooses a woman to marry and goes to live on a farm, gets pregnant and has sex with her while she's pregnant, and then when the daughters are old enough he gets them pregnant too, and so the cycle continues.

KleptoLizard

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
I think there is risk factor which make some people turn on, it's pure adrenaline
Yeah when playing a female char in Oblivion/Skyrim with sex/preg mods on, it becomes really tense when your character is surrounded or otherwise at a disadvantage.
We've become desensitized to seeing our avatars die, but not necessarily to them being permanently changed.
Plus I had one character actually die in childbirth delivering the triplets of a companion who'd died themselves.
10/10 emergent storytelling. (no pun intended)

Apr 18, 2021
Yeah when playing a female char in Oblivion/Skyrim with sex/preg mods on, it becomes really tense when your character is surrounded or otherwise at a disadvantage.
We've become desensitized to seeing our avatars die, but not necessarily to them being permanently changed.
Plus I had one character actually die in childbirth delivering the triplets of a companion who'd died themselves.
10/10 emergent storytelling. (no pun intended)
I have not kept up on Skyrim mods for the last few years. What mods are you using and what ones add such features?

KleptoLizard

Game Developer
Apr 11, 2018
I have not kept up on Skyrim mods for the last few years. What mods are you using and what ones add such features?
It's been a while so my memory isn't 100%.
But I think it was "Being Female".

Edit: Okay watching the vid jogged my memory; it was Being Female after all.

haksaw

Oct 10, 2019
Pregnant women are an instant boner killer for me. Usually it's enough for me to see a single pic of a nude pregnant girl in a preview to never consider the game. Dono why is it so, but it is what it is. I just can't stop thinking about the baby and won't it hurt him or mother and overall find sexualizing pregnant women repulsive. Endings with pregnancy or offscreen children is ok though, it's striclty about sexual acts.

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
for me the games are closer to reality the better ... in reality can you get pregnant the women you have sex with? yes! so the whole process is welcome ... at most I would put options like (takes the contraceptive pill; put condoms etc etc) ... in short, just like in real life