VN Others Completed Do Love Me Seriously! A-2 [Final] [Minato Soft]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Thanks, i had a blast this week end with this.

This franchise is definetly fun, A3 and A4 have been out for a while, any idea where to find them?
A3 isn't translated and neither is A4

metd23

Nov 24, 2016
Having trouble getting the game running properly. Is there supposed to be a file called "mka-2.exe" included to run the game properly? If so, the MEGA link and the torrent are missing the file.

Having the same issues jackane had a while back: bad spacing in the text and unable to save (or having any progress saved such as unlocked CGs or even settings after the game closes). Was there a particular fix for this issue? Would appreciate help from anyone that has had the same issue.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
A3 is the one i'm waiting for, i've got a proper soft spot for Stacy and I want, no, need her ending.

Momo is my hook up but Stacy is my fling.

ANullisGood

Jan 12, 2018
Having trouble getting the game running properly. Is there supposed to be a file called "mka-2.exe" included to run the game properly? If so, the MEGA link and the torrent are missing the file.

Having the same issues jackane had a while back: bad spacing in the text and unable to save (or having any progress saved such as unlocked CGs or even settings after the game closes). Was there a particular fix for this issue? Would appreciate help from anyone that has had the same issue.
Had the same issue. But I discovered you have to use" start.exe" to launch the game instead of the mka one. The "start.exe" is usually moved to quarantine by the antivirus so let the antivirus ignore it so you can use it if you want to. Also be sure to use a japanese emulator when using the "start.exe" so it won't have jumbled text and you have the ability to save.

Reactions: NTR+Ahegao is LIFE

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Before you unpack it, move it into a folder of it's own and add an exception to that folder in your anti virus.

I had an issue with these games where my anti virus stopped the first one from running and kept removing the start.exe from this one. Once the exception is made it should work okay.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Any word from A3; A4 and A5?

Thanks in advance for replying,

Greetsz
As it stands, at the speed they have been going, I think A3 should be done by the end of January ......... 2090.

It's been a hell of a long time and A3 hasn't moved. They post updates once every few months but I haven't seen the numbers move since I checked a few months ago.

Reactions: Lucifer111

Omemo

Mar 13, 2020
A-4 is making progress too, if they worked serious maybe 2021 we will get it. (tho i wanted A-5, because A-4's Character isn't that interesting)
we can check the progress here.

Reactions: Twistty

EchoRebelEX

Aug 25, 2020
Can someone help me? It seems that im missing the font file because the letters are all jumbled up whenever I seem to try and play.

Sarasha

Jan 14, 2018
Can someone Help i can't play the game when i try to start the game i get a DDM-Dialog how can i solve this?

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020

Do Love Me Seriously! A-2 Final
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes