VN Others Completed Do Love Me Seriously! A-1 [Final] [Minato Soft]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

cuddlebearjp

Jul 18, 2021
I can't seem to unlock the Azumi wedding dress CG despite following the walkthrough's CG recovery route.
Am I missing something?

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020

Do Love Me Seriously! A-1 Final
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

gucciway21

Sep 9, 2022
So I need help I’ve got the game downloaded and all but once I click any of the exe it takes me to download this app I download it then I have to make a dmm account I do and when I try to login it keeps saying there is no license I’m confused can anyone help?

• Angry
Reactions: superelmo

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
So I need help I’ve got the game downloaded and all but once I click any of the exe it takes me to download this app I download it then I have to make a dmm account I do and when I try to login it keeps saying there is no license I’m confused can anyone help?
Looks to be the same issue as this user:

need help it keeps asking for an sign in
Did you happen to find a fix?

nizkus

Jan 23, 2018
You run it from mka-1.exe

nizkus

Jan 23, 2018
done it still does same thing i used all of them still does the same thing
Just to be sure you have actually extracted the .zip file not just viewing it (since your picture show path called "RAR Viewer" which I've never heard of)?

I can't replicate your problem unless I try to launch with "まじこいA-1.exe". Game launches straight to main menu with mka-1.exe for me.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes