• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
1.90 star(s) 8 Votes

MoreNow

Nov 25, 2017
The art of the game is amazing. But since you want to continue with the game and the original artist abandoned you,have you ever consider to start using DAZ or another 3D programm?
Looks like this is one of the rare times we download something and delete it before even unzipping the archive.

Vynrael

Jul 23, 2017
how is it that viperv wakes up every 2 years and revamps the game from nothing gets it to some early stage point and then abandon again all the while making the game worse and worse every time rn there is literary nothing in the releases and still plays it off cool as if he is doing something (hey look new update i changed absolutely nothing except for enemy sprite have fun), the 1st release that was like 6 years ago was the best and yet overtime he seems to have forgotten what this game was suppposed to be about....

its just a patreon fishing trap once satisfactory amount af patreons is collected this will too get into the bin just like previous 3 releases without ever coming out of demo / tutorial stage

Last edited:

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
good to see Viper is still alive and kicking. old school artist, sad he hasn't done as much as Den or Veins, 2 other artists that started about the same time he did. although Viens hasn't done anything recently think he might have retired from it all.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
actually, he is an artist, yes not the one that dose most(99.99%) of the art for this but. he dose draw art my dude. the artist in question for the game as a matter of fact is someone he collaborated with in the past a lot. Mostly, programing but he did break out a sketch quite often.

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
I am the only one stuck on first stage? Does not matter bow many mushroom i kill, there is no path, noting to do, i burned all plants and also nothing happened, and if idie is just game over.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Soulinor

Aug 22, 2018
Got it, after scroll up all the useless talk, i could check that they are doing it from zero, and all things i remebered are no longer here, and just that stage.

MrFrosty

Oct 6, 2018
Apparently the OG animator has gone completely off the grid, leading to the dev wanting to start everything by scratch. The animations the dev has posted (That are apparently going to be added in 2.4) seem like a passable replacement, though clearly lacking something compared to the OG sex scenes, but I'm hesitant to have hope for this project considering, at best, they're juggling between 3 projects or, at worst, abandoned 2 projects before going back to this one.

Last edited by a moderator:

Shirobine

Sep 17, 2017
Ah yes, one of the first patreon devs that showed promise with his flash animations, bit off more than he could chew and is now successful for 12+ years on bankrolling the copium coomers. It's a damn shame this dev wasn't able to get his life in order to actually finish something, his animations are phenominal. He just needed dicipline... Or adderal. Guess it doesn't matter with his money earnings.

Last edited:

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Ah yes, one of the first patreon devs that showed promise with his flash animations, bit off more than he could chew and is now successful for 12+ years on bankrolling the copium coomers. It's a damn shame this dev wasn't able to get his life in order to actually finish something, his animations are phenominal. He just needed dicipline... Or adderal. Guess it doesn't matter with his money earnings.
there were two guys animator and coder i think, when animator left viper didnt had a way to draw or animate scenes, similar situation to breeding season but less drama cus it was just about money, viper couldnt afford armin i think his name was

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
I just want a tldr on how the dev fucked up so bad that even Casch left him to his own device, not debating about American political nonsense that people don't care for nor understand.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
there were two guys animator and coder i think, when animator left viper didnt had a way to draw or animate scenes, similar situation to breeding season but less drama cus it was just about money, viper couldnt afford armin i think his name was
That explains why now the animation quality looks about as cheap as Forbidden Arms

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
That explains why now the animation quality looks about as cheap as Forbidden Arms
Well, out of all things I wouldn't call it cheap but Forbidden Arms is in fact a weird case.
Because of the gameplay mechanics and general characteristics, this makes the entire game look a bit like one of these mobile games from YT/FB ads xD

It was one of the reasons why I lost hope in FA and get some hopes up seeing the "revival" of the old concepts.

Normone

May 10, 2019
Is it just me that the game is freaking laggy? Respect for godot, but don’t forget about optimization.

May 28, 2022
so the demo is after or before the yandere simulator? I kinda forgot
I play the game when it is still good and have a sex scene

1.90 star(s) 8 Votes