• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lightspines93

Jun 21, 2021
I've wrote about it few posts before, looks like bug or outaded walkthrough. Have you guys checked pure Lady Hale run?
yea, I only got her sex scene when choosing the dialogue options for the Lady Hale run in the very first nights. I wonder if that changes whether it's a harem run or not

Breadt

Jan 31, 2022
Is there a way to actually lie to Lady Hale about her husband's plan? It's kind of lame how the mc acts like a castrated lapdog for her.

derekscott3

Sep 9, 2020
I think I figured out how to get the Harem Route going even with whatever the hell is going on with the dialogue. In the dinner scene, just don't defend Lily, then carry on through the normal harem route. This seems to fix the issue and let you get Hale's scenes.

elandoor

Nov 26, 2022
Where token can we find should i sell the golden neckle from cave ?? I really want the book/puch from tradder can we cheat i try in save editor but it cant

Sigurðr

Oct 16, 2019
Good Evening

I started a new playthrough of R10 (latest version) on a Harem Route

Found it a bit weird that the option to choose 'Pretend I never met' Lily didn't show up (the game didn't even show a prompt...). Oh well.

Everything was fine so far, until I noticed that the game was lacking Lady Hale's provoking attitude, and some content/dialogues that the game had with her ever since I started playing (R7 I think)... And no H-scenes from her.

I followed the steps to a fault (only thing I did weird was on day 4 use save edit to 'duplicate' the hat in order to get both Molly's and the washer's scenes), but the game seem to have forcibly locked me out of Hale's route (which is weird since in the .save files I was NOT locked, since I did not leave the dinner; game seems to treat the save like 'player is on route, but don't give him any scenes').

Any fixes, or suggestions on what to change in the choices to get Harem?

Last edited:

ArsenHumby

Nov 27, 2020
Good Evening

I started a new playthrough of R10 (latest version) on a Harem Route

Found it a bit weird that the option to choose 'Pretend I never met' Lily didn't show up (the game didn't even show a prompt...). Oh well.

Everything was fine so far, until I noticed that the game was lacking Lady Hale's provoking attitude, and some content/dialogues that the game had with her ever since I started playing (R7 I think)... And no H-scenes from her.

I followed the steps to a fault (only thing I did weird was on day 4 use save edit to 'duplicate' the hat in order to both Molly and the washer's scenes), but the game seem to have forcibly locked me out of Hale's route (which is weird since in the .save files I was NOT locked, since I did not leave the dinner; game seems to treat the save like 'player is on route, but don't give him any scenes').

Any fixes, or suggestions on what to change in the choices to get Harem?
I mean Hale route start when you give her the flowers, I suppose you did that right?. R10 has been one of the more buggy builds so unless they have posted a fix its difficult to help.

Sigurðr

Oct 16, 2019
I mean Hale route start when you give her the flowers, I suppose you did that right?. R10 has been one of the more buggy builds so unless they have posted a fix its difficult to help.
I gave her the flowers as soon as the game let me (I'm the kind of guy that goes around every corner, nook and cranny to make sure he saw/got everything)

Reactions: Kingdome135

Xallooo

Nov 20, 2022
How do I fall asleep and go next day? I'm at the point where the only thing I can do is take charlotte out but then I just basically get ''game over'' because the game has no more content

Grufix

Nov 1, 2020
How do I fall asleep and go next day? I'm at the point where the only thing I can do is take charlotte out but then I just basically get ''game over'' because the game has no more content
That's basically the end of the currently released content.

4.80 star(s) 67 Votes