Collection Video District 13 Collection [2024-05-17] [District 13]

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
An older release (non-shota) back when Nini was first starting out; all about possession and dirty old men.
(Also, just because Nini said they were midgets, doesn't make it so (she lost that argument when she was banned from MEGA)
MediaFire:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
An older release (non-shota) back when Nini was first starting out; all about possession and dirty old men.
(Also, just because Nini said they were midgets, doesn't make it so (she lost that argument when she was banned from MEGA)
MediaFire:
And zonies think we are strict with r7. If mega is going to ban someone shota like characters that are midgets or dwarfs. Then I think our rule is reasonable.

Reactions: MosMoss

O'jisan

Oct 9, 2018
Regarding the banishment at MEGA ... her Cryptic Message [TK17] story caused quite the stir 2 years ago. The punishment was deserved in that particular case. Look it up, if your curious, that's what Google is for (except for collecting users personal data). End of discussion ... unless you wish to visit our Discussion Group:
https://f95zone.to/threads/district-13-discussion.184136/
Moving on; a newer release from our storyteller ... A viewer warning: THERE IS NO SEX :eek: !!!
MediaFire
:

Jishomar

Aug 21, 2022
View attachment 3143316

Overview:
Makes random animations​

Updated: 2023-12-04
Artist: District 13
Censorship: No
Language: Japanese
Resolution: 720-1080
Files: 3
Length: 1min-10min
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:
No chatting and asking about shota/loli content.
Collection List Download:
Download:
- - - -

View attachment 3143300 View attachment 3143301 View attachment 3143302
yes thk´s men

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Regarding the banishment at MEGA ... her Cryptic Message [TK17] story caused quite the stir 2 years ago. The punishment was deserved in that particular case. Look it up, if your curious, that's what Google is for (except for collecting users personal data). End of discussion ... unless you wish to visit our Discussion Group:
https://f95zone.to/threads/district-13-discussion.184136/
Moving on; a newer release from our storyteller ... A viewer warning: THERE IS NO SEX :eek: !!!
MediaFire
:
Could you describe what was controversial about that video? curious.

IloveOjisan

Dec 17, 2023
Hi all, i’ve been a fan a nini’s work for quite a long time now, tho i don’t have the economical strength to show some love to her i allways try to leave positive comments, thank you guys for sharing her content, is there any new updates on new episodes and series?