Dispurity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Levant

Apr 27, 2017
i think the staff is right with banning DIPsurity. for me it shouldn't be about bending the laws and rules to say yes. but more about where is the line that shouldn't be crossed. so yes this game is a martyr for me who dies for the good of us all :coldsweat:.

P.S.:
i also play this game i like it. but thats a different story:FuckYea:

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
2d its a bit different, unless its blatant. 3d is where realistic comes into play and much harsher review is done.
Again, still just pixels on a monitor, with no real children used as model and most importantly no real children harmed. It's art and art shouldn't be censored just because some people can't distinguish between what's real and not.
i think the staff is right with banning DIPsurity. for me it shouldn't be about bending the laws and rules to say yes. but more about where is the line that shouldn't be crossed. so yes this game is a martyr for me who dies for the good of us all :coldsweat:.

P.S.:
i also play this game i like it. but thats a different story:FuckYea:
The line should be using images of actual real children.

Also please, it used honey select models... if it were some ultra photorealistic 3d models I maybe might be able to understand this decision... but there are more realistic 2d renderings of children than fucking honey select models.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Again, still just pixels on a monitor, with no real children used as model and most importantly no real children harmed. It's art and art shouldn't be censored just because some people can't distinguish between what's real and not.
Then I take you don't care if this site lives or not? Its not you or other users trying to tell the difference, it when the servers get seized and the law looks at it. It would be how they perceive it.

Status
Not open for further replies.