Dispurity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I wanted to play the game , so as for every game i wanna play i searched here but couldnt find it , then i saw it in game request rejected so i wondered why, then i downloaded the public version from the patreon and my windows went crazy ( trojan ) so is it because of that ? Thanks :)

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I've heard the name before... I'm thinking it's the one that got turned down because it has underage characters in it... Could be wrong.

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017
well bigby i did play it if you want to download it wait for it to be completed not worth it atm

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
I did play the free version but windows went crazy and as the scared puppy i am i deleted it right away ^^

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
well bigby i did play it if you want to download it wait for it to be completed not worth it atm
Oh alright thanks Black , i liked the models even tho its illusion ( i think )

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
according to Patreon says this:

The Plot
You are soul of a demon from the book of the dead (yes, exactly, the one you thought about). But you love not to tear your victims to pieces, but to seduce their minds so that they obey only you and their lust. Nevertheless, pretty soon it turns out that not everything is so simple and you have left a sinner in your past life, which is just so you will not be free and they will have to be solved ..
First you enter the house of a large family of three daughters, two sons and parents.
Because rules Patreon.com prohibit in*t - all brothers and sister in the game are adoptive (they have different biological parents) and are not blood relatives. And, of course, all of them are 18 years old

if the characters are all older than 18 I would say if I could bring here

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
according to Patreon says this:

The Plot
You are soul of a demon from the book of the dead (yes, exactly, the one you thought about). But you love not to tear your victims to pieces, but to seduce their minds so that they obey only you and their lust. Nevertheless, pretty soon it turns out that not everything is so simple and you have left a sinner in your past life, which is just so you will not be free and they will have to be solved ..
First you enter the house of a large family of three daughters, two sons and parents.
Because rules Patreon.com prohibit in*t - all brothers and sister in the game are adoptive (they have different biological parents) and are not blood relatives. And, of course, all of them are 18 years old

if the characters are all older than 18 I would say if I could bring here
The answer is a definitive no from staff. It has two characters who appear to be children regardless of that disclaimer. It has nothing to do with kink shaming and everything to do with avoiding the negative elements associated with **********. There are very valid concerns about legal problems, attracting a negative element which will abuse the site, and of inviting crusades from anti cp crusaders against the servers, hosts, etc.

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
Ok that it had characters that look like children did not know

I only knew that it was thought that the characters were not of legal age

then it seems good

wewlad

Aug 8, 2016
The answer is a definitive no from staff. It has two characters who appear to be children regardless of that disclaimer. It has nothing to do with kink shaming and everything to do with avoiding the negative elements associated with **********. There are very valid concerns about legal problems, attracting a negative element which will abuse the site, and of inviting crusades from anti cp crusaders against the servers, hosts, etc.
What characters looked like Children?

I played the game and besides the game being pretty mediocre, every character looked 18.

I also find it hilarious in how the mods are selective on this website. How the fuck can they talk shit about characters looking under "18" and leaving shit like Urban Demons on here.

Reactions: Toushiro and amBest

Draghough

May 26, 2017

I played the game and besides the game being pretty mediocre, every character looked 18.

I also find it hilarious in how the mods are selective on this website. How the fuck can they talk shit about characters looking under "18" and leaving shit like Urban Demons on here.
One of the sisters does look quite young ... i tried the game on a early version , the engine is sh1t the game is meh and just saw the assets then shift deleted it

That game was shared before the rule and tbh when theres a loli ppl lose their minds but when theres is shota ..meh w/e :test:

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017

MC is definitely a shota, and the little redhead looks pretty damned young to me. Understand, myself especially as an admitted lolicon and imouto siscon would love if we didn't have to play these games to appease shit people who don't recognise both the societal value of providing a safe outlet, and the fact that its a fucking video game, not real life.

As to your comparison, it doesn't hold up for one reason... its 2D. The laws, in the US at least, are pretty grey, but a general rule of thumb is 2D is questionable, but 3D is right out. The distinction is whether or not they could convince a jury that the character could reasonably appear to be a real child. 2D art simply doesn't usually meet that standard and is therefore still covered under free speech.

Reactions: FFTW and dobie41

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Guy actively puts malware in his game downloads...so yeah even if it weren't rule 7 that should be a no go.

Reactions: DarthSeduction

europeanbuzz43

Jan 17, 2018
Guy actively puts malware in his game downloads...so yeah even if it weren't rule 7 that should be a no go.
You have proof? I'm not saying that you're wrong, but there's over a dozen sites that rehost and reupload the game so it's possible the malware is from unlegit versions not hosted by the dev.

Also I really hope you are wrong because I want to play the game but the dev is Russian so you could be right. :confused:

Gigi

Mar 3, 2017
Even if the game is banned by f95, has anyone bought the walkthrough from the patreon?

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
You have proof? I'm not saying that you're wrong, but there's over a dozen sites that rehost and reupload the game so it's possible the malware is from unlegit versions not hosted by the dev.

Also I really hope you are wrong because I want to play the game but the dev is Russian so you could be right. :confused:
My windows instantly put the game in danger zone , so id say yes ( my windows never did that before )

Draghough

May 26, 2017
the game is clean there are other factors that are raising the red flags for it
The game executable is packed(upx/yoda) and protected from editing, you can only tamper with images and animations(wmv's)
So exlain the malware behaviour for it ? it doesn't leave any processes or executables nor that it tries to connect to the internet , the appliction alone doesn't do anything either (obviously:test:)

@Aiden w10 by any chance ? can you really blidnly trust a OS that requires several settings to turn of the MS spyware ?

Reactions: F-Zairo and waffel

Aiden

Oct 1, 2016
the game is clean there are other factors that are raising the red flags for it
The game executable is packed(upx/yoda) and protected from editing, you can only tamper with images and animations(wmv's)
So exlain the malware behaviour for it ? it doesn't leave any processes or executables nor that it tries to connect to the internet , the appliction alone doesn't do anything either (obviously:test:)

@Aiden w10 by any chance ? can you really blidnly trust a OS that requires several settings to turn of the MS spyware ?
Yeah W10, but it never did that for any games i downloaded here so i didnt searched much just deleted it so im staying away from it , but feel free to play it ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.