Dec 19, 2018
DLsite link:
[Dev] and title in japanese: [エル・シロップ] ダウナーJK、エロバイトをする。
Genre: Uniform, JK, paid dating, emotionless/deadpan, blowjob/fellatio
Version: final
Platform: PC (windows)

/Cover image/

Disinterested JK's Sexual Side-gig EL SYRUP.png

I am at half of the story, I hope to share soon a savefile.
Gameplay is a bit tricky. Various areas where you pick up "shadows", you pass speech checks to raise sex chance. After you fulfill a quota (with points received after each intercourse) without reaching 0 of your limited speech uses, you meet "area boss" and unlock new scene. Each scene has 2 versions (clothed/unclothed).
Masturbation, armpit job, blowjob, handjob, sex, etc.

It's still available and seeded on sukebei, if needed I can do a mirror or send it to a more prepared staff or user.
I will edit/fix probably in the next days; just making a lesser known title reach new audiences will be a good result, as of now it does not seem to qualify for a "front page" thread because raw. But translation could be interesting.

I do not have something with Linux at hand so I dunno if it works there too.
Probably I did not achieve the best presentation

Disinterested JK's Sexual Side-gig EL SYRUP.png

Last edited:

fantasmic

Nov 3, 2021
This game got earlier this month. It has DRM so it'd need cracking... though looking at the store page, I don't trust the quality of the translation so you might as well just apply XUAT and go mtl. Oh, but if you do use XUAT you'll need to go into the translation txt and edit the names. Something is off with the font's kerning in namespaces so Alice looks like Ace and you'll need to edit it to A_l_i_c_e. Same thing for the ojisan/uncles.

Anyway, the game is indeed a hidden gem. The aren't any dark elements, Alice's archetype is established but rare (particularly as a protagonist), and I like the way you have to match your responses to the ojisan you're talking to. For example: some like an experienced Alice while others prefer a less sullied girl, so you can't just go "Oh, this question? Top answer." There isn't really much to do with the money though or any dress-up options, so this sort of feels like a system which could instead be rolled into a more standard "JK needs to earn cash" game. I feel that needing to level up conversation over a few days is a good representation of Alice getting better at talking to people, while also avoiding the "Day 1: Virgin's Handjob -> Day 2: Creampie" situation that a lot of games fall into. However, the lack of corruption means many will probably just write this off as a boring game with only grinding.

For comparison, RJ01021041 was also recently released and uses pretty much the same system (talk to silhouettes, choose answers, it's prostitution) but is far, far worse.

Reactions: blarg0192

Courier123

Dec 19, 2018
Is there a download link for the game?
Yes there is a thread on sukebei, where I got it.
I just put the zip on pixeldrain if someone prefers it this way
The name of the folders appears broken lol, strange because I have the JP language pack

As always check if anything is wrong.
And despite my hopes, I have not gone further with story so no save file ready.