Discussion / Recommend "What in Hell is Bad?"

countprivy

Aug 17, 2022
Not sure if this kind of post is allowed since I don't actually post often but this is for my peeps that have been wanting to play a game with hot men...

So it's been hard finding a game targeted towards women that has both sexual freedom(ish/ you're locked into reading the novel), a story, and hot men.

I saw this game advertised on twitter as a gacha visual novel and you can select your gender it has lots of muscular and pretty men so I'd say the game is primarily targeted towards game enjoyers of otome (aka bi/gay men and bi/straight women)

I've been playing for a few days now it's not too bad. Although the "SFW" from the store app is pretty bad in terms of translation. I got my APK from EroLabs for the "NSFW" pictures but even then it's relatively tame.

The amount of coin exchanges and other "spend your money here" types is ridiculous but it gives plenty of free things. The audio voice actors are pretty great to listen to.

I do wish it wasn't gacha and that there were more explicit scenes, but a complete VN with voice actors and the training/ grinding bit sounds like it would be easy to port over but then again I don't code so I'm not sure how easy that would actually be

if y'all have any recommendations I'd be down to try a few.

I'll leave a picture below of the main 4 (non spoilers of course)

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
Go to otome reddit for discussion and the recs of games. This is not the best site for it because you will find them more there then here. Otome games are usually not that explicit because the most players are teen. Sure there are adult players but even they like spicy story then explicit one. Thankfully there are that like explicit ones too and you can find them. Now, before i have played mobile otome games, but ive stopped since most games arent explicit and are gacha, microtransaction and stuff. Basically gambling. There is no way im going to pay to see a simple kiss in the game or text only sexual content. Its boring. I prefer to pay for the completed game. What the hell is bad is fanservice kind of game. I stopped playing on mobile because when you pay for story you dont own it really(servers) and most otome games are removed from google playstore.

Last edited:
Reactions: countprivy

countprivy

Aug 17, 2022
Go to otome reddit for discussion and the recs of games. This is not the best site for it because you will find them more there then here. Otome games are usually not that explicit because the most players are teen. Sure there are adult players but even they like spicy story then explicit one. Thankfully there are that like explicit ones too and you can find them. Now, before i have played mobile otome games, but ive stopped since most games arent explicit and are gacha, microtransaction and stuff. Basically gambling. There is no way im going to pay to see a simple kiss in the game or text only sexual content. Its boring. I prefer to pay for the completed game. What the hell is bad is fanservice kind of game. I stopped playing on mobile because when you pay for story you dont own it really(servers) and most otome games are removed from google playstore.
I'm also not a fan of the micro transactions pushed on the users :/ and the fact that you can't keep it was definitely something that made me stop playing any gacha for awhile.

As for games in general I really haven't been able to find anything that's more explicit that's targeted towards the female audience it's always a male mc making a harem or if there is a female mc it's a corruption one (which can be fun sometimes). But is meh after awhile lol plus when you've seen one 'ugly-bastard' you've seen them all

Thanks for the otome reddit suggestion tho! I'm surprised I haven't checked it out yet

Reactions: Geigi

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017
I'm also not a fan of the micro transactions pushed on the users :/ and the fact that you can't keep it was definitely something that made me stop playing any gacha for awhile.

As for games in general I really haven't been able to find anything that's more explicit that's targeted towards the female audience it's always a male mc making a harem or if there is a female mc it's a corruption one (which can be fun sometimes). But is meh after awhile lol plus when you've seen one 'ugly-bastard' you've seen them all

Thanks for the otome reddit suggestion tho! I'm surprised I haven't checked it out yet
There are explicit games just they are not predominant. Most games are for straight men and lgbt people, so thats why im playing games made by female devs like-tailor tales, lust campus, college craze. I also play yaoi(hot men) too.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Maybe try some of the games in here, especially IHOH for a couple of attractive partners as main LIs. And of course GGGB if you've somehow missed it.