[Discussion] Incest lovers, if given the chance, would you commit incest in real life?

Would you commit real life incest if given the chance?

• Yes, it would be a dream come true

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • No, it would ruin our relationship

Votes: 81 81.8%

• Total voters

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
Personally, no. I'm a huge sucker for mother-son incest games, it's the only genre I download and play on these forums but if given the chance, I wouldn't touch my mom even if I do her constantly in my erotic, lucid dreams. I find incest without consent immoral but if it ever happened to me, it would break our relationship not enhance it.

I'm curious, would any of you, if given the chance, do them? Would it be a dream come true or a ticket to sure fire relationship doom.

Also, who are they to you and what makes you attracted to them?

• Red Heart
Reactions: BloomingPrinceTwo

BloomingPrinceTwo

Jan 3, 2024
I’m an orphan, and I don’t know my mother and haven’t seen her, I’ve only seen a photo of her, and I’ll say that she doesn’t attract me sexually, it’s disgusting, so no, it plays more of a role in the appearance and sexuality of the body, if my mother was like in a dual family, or was close to this type of woman, and was also “big booty”, then yes, I would have started a relationship with my mother, and fucked her and then married her and had children IMG_8665.jpeg IMG_8619.jpeg

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Fuck no. My mom is obnoxious and hostile. It's been a while since I could barely feel like talking to her, how could I possibly have any interest in that?

Aug 11, 2023
No, I wouldn't. I was very close with my sister for a while when we were teens, and, if the stars aligned and our curious phases overlapped, I could see how "something" might have happened. But today, no. We are grown up now and have our own lives.

Reactions: Doombringer

HarveyD

Oct 15, 2017
I have absolutely no interest in any member of my family.

If however, I got into a relationship with someone and it eventually came out that they were my long-lost sister or something, at that point, fuck it.

McFuckyy96

Aug 7, 2022
I'm a degenerate, but not that kind of degenerate. It's a fantasy for me in these games, but I could never do something like that irl.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
2 for 26. We maybe are degenerates but it's lovely to see we're honest about this.

amaranta

Jun 26, 2020
Whanna confession? My first french kiss maded with an elder relative. You can imagine the rest.
So no, now I don`t do it, all this is in the sweet past.

n0Yx

Mar 23, 2019
luckily for me no, I don't feel sexually or emotionally attracted to nobody in my family, poor bastard who has the bad luck to be attracted sexually or emotionally to a family relative.

Vanaduke

Oct 27, 2017
luckily for me no, I don't feel sexually or emotionally attracted to nobody in my family, poor bastard who has the bad luck to be attracted sexually or emotionally to a family relative.
Eh, it's relatively normal for us. It's like having a crush on someone else's girlfriend, you're not allowed to touch. Unless you're a jerk who flirts and tries to ruin someone else's relationship then that's another story.

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
the concept of incest in fiction and animation is okay as long as it adults only.

but incest in real life is too grotesque and wrong.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Incest is one of my favorite fetishes. But only in fiction. I like to read Incest-stories, I like to play Incest-games. (Even tho, over time, it shifted a bit and while Incest needed to be mandatory for me, it is now irrelevant if the game/story has Incest, as long as my other kinks (mainly Corruption and Bimbofication) are fulfilled)

But, as I said - this is only fiction. And while my main Kinks are something I really enjoy in RL, I could never think about having Sex with my mom, sister, cousin or whoever comes into my mind.
I mean... I heard my sister having Sex with her Boyfriends when we used to live together. And she heard me having sex with my girlfriends. And I am pretty sure she felt as awkward as I felt when it happened. So yeah, not possible. I think even if I wanted, it would just not work.

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
I mean, none of my relatives are hot, so no. Alas, I am subject to the tyranny of the Westermarck effect, just like most everyone else.

Except for that one distant cousin I saw once. I'd definitely fuck her, but we're probably too many times removed for it to really count.

I'd love to meet an attractive long-lost sibling or something one day to bang, if that's the kind of thing you're asking.

narpasa

Jun 10, 2017
I did some skinship with my sister (kissing and touching, no sex) and it becomes really awkward for me and her, you can't change your family so it will be awkward for a really long time.

Jan 10, 2024
Incest (brother/sister) is my biggest fetish. Top tier shit, never fails to make me excited. In fantasy.

The idea of doing anything with my real life brother, or any family member, actually turns my stomach something fierce.

I'll stick to the fantasy of it, thanks.