VN Others Completed Discount Girlfriend ~Once I Won the Lottery, I Started Flirting with My Niece~ [Final] [Appetite]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
warilogo.JPG

Overview:
Another short Nukige, Uncle-Niece incest is the main theme this time. Nagoya wins the lottery, after buying everything he ever desired he finds his loveless life boring, wishing for a girlfriend his niece, Mai, enter his life. Mai just so happens to be in need of money, and thus their romantic and immoral relationship full of hot incest and compensating dating begins.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-17
Release Date: 2023-08-25
Original Title: 割り切りカノジョ~宝くじ当てたら姪っ子とイチャラブ生活が始まった~
Aliases: Warikiri Kanojo ~Takarakuji Atetara Meikko to Icha Love Seikatsu ga Hajimatta~
Developer: Appetite
Translator: AnimeMonolith -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Voices: Japanese
VNDB:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

wari1.JPG wari2.JPG wari3.JPG wari4.JPG wari5.JPG

Last edited:

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Niece as a sugar baby? That could be fun I suppose, I just might have to try this at some point.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Uncle wins the lottery, two days after he meets the love of his life... Let's talk about luck. :sneaky:
I wanna win the lottery too and become a full time alcoholic and gacha gamer. Only half timer atm, as alcohol is expensive as fuck and the gacha games really know how to push the gamble scam to it's highest and I can't even afford many rolls at all!

Jaxx Maxx

Aug 2, 2017
I get an error when the niece invites a friend over. The game does not progress it just stays on the picture of the uncles desk.

Gypsy Hoe

Mar 16, 2024
So for anyone wondering if they should give the game a try, The voice acting is pretty good and actually seductive from the niece but the dialogue is absolutely fucking atrocious to read, hell if I didn't understand Japanese playing this game would be a brain aneurysm. The translation is basically none existant and you basically have to sometimes read the sentence twice or 3 times to even understand it, of course you can just skip the dialogue and beat your meat, but for people who play these games to actually read dialogue and immerse themselves. It is a hard pass, halfway through I said fuck it and just stopped reading and just listened to the dialogue from the niece. Too bad the mc isn't voice acted.

Abserd

Dec 28, 2020
So for anyone wondering if they should give the game a try, The voice acting is pretty good and actually seductive from the niece but the dialogue is absolutely fucking atrocious to read, hell if I didn't understand Japanese playing this game would be a brain aneurysm. The translation is basically none existant and you basically have to sometimes read the sentence twice or 3 times to even understand it, of course you can just skip the dialogue and beat your meat, but for people who play these games to actually read dialogue and immerse themselves. It is a hard pass, halfway through I said fuck it and just stopped reading and just listened to the dialogue from the niece. Too bad the mc isn't voice acted.
damn, thats a shame

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
You're doing god's work translating all these nukige, do you have a list of games you plan on doing?