VN Ren'Py Completed Dirty Texts - Melissa's Secret [v1.0] [RoyalCandy]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
It's a text based game. Simulator of the massager, where you text with your step daughter. There are 2-3 answers in some situations: love option, corruption option and sometimes a neutral one. Time from time the girl sends you the pictures of herself. In the end of 2 routes she will send you a couple of photos, that you had sex.

P.S. And Anal in this game is only one lame picture from a bad angle, so you can't exactly say what type of sex is it.
P.P.S. All in all it was a waste of time.
I dropped it after the first pic as it was nothing more then reading text messages from a phone. Disappointing seeing they created other games before this one.

Reactions: boraxkarloff

Bugbear32

Jun 3, 2020
You say this is a part of the Dirty Texts franchise. Where can I find the other games in said franchise?

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
This thing would cost the earth if it was up to the dev.
A $75 slot on patreon for early access!?
It weighs in at a mammoth 64MB (-_-) how complete can it be?
I am not even gonna bother
Her hair is short, her ass is barely on par with the other 18 yo's on this site.
Her face is that of a 24yo at the least and her fashion sense is shit.
She has a cake face syndrome, too.

If anything, We're lucky this model is wasting only 64MB on the site and not like 1.5GB of unoptimised garbled spaghetti code.
Plus it has a story, it covers the "anal sex" "vaginal sex" and "oral sex" tags.
Maybe it being short is a hidden blessing. It also avoids the "kinetic novel" tag ;3

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
:oops::oops::oops:
Hahaha, good one! This game is actually the FREE tester for Dirty Texts and can be downloaded at no cost on Steam. Only the other two, Melissa's Secret and Are You Sure, are for sell, and for a very small amount($3 each or both for $5 if I remember correctly).

The $75 dollar tier in Patreon is for those who want to support RC in all of his work. His current main focus is No More Money.

These were simple side projects that he wanted to make to test the market and see if there was enough of a following for a series of games like this. A quick small jump into a short fun adventure all for less than the price of a comic book!

Yeah, maybe stop telling lies.

Especially when you don't even have to go to F95 Zone to get this for free!
Just go to steam and get it free there! :rolleyes:

hashybrowny

Jun 19, 2020
It's 5 days early access which is also available at 40$ tier. And dev gives access to all games for 5$ a month, which is amazing considering some of the most popular devs demand a higher tier for base game and subsequently a lower tier for updates.

Despite it's size, the Dirty Texts series games are incredibly high quality, both with language and renders. You will not find generic models from countless other games as they have been well customised.

You're missing out if you don't even bother. Maybe give it a shot, and then decide.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes