I'm looking for games with dirty speech and talks. For example:
There are a lot of this stuff.
Please suggest with search:rolleyes:

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I haven't played the game you mentioned, so I have to ask, what exactly do you mean by dirty talk? Most games have some dirty talk, it's kinda a requisite of dialogue during sex, but there are varying degrees, so what exactly are you looking for.

GAB

Salty Montrealer
Donor
May 10, 2017
I think playing male protag games you'll get dialogue like "oh fuck you're so big!" and "Damn you're making me so wet" while playing female protag games you'll get "God your pussy is so tight I bet you like that you lil' bitch!".

so if you want dirtier I'd suggest female protag + corruption game

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Ok :) I'll try to explain. I mean that in game most dialogs include dirty talk. Most dialogs include sexual jokes or compliments, like main characters already dirty sluts or whores.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
I think playing male protag games you'll get dialogue like "oh fuck you're so big!" and "Damn you're making me so wet" while playing female protag games you'll get "God your pussy is so tight I bet you like that you lil' bitch!".
Like that or dialogs between girls: "You look like a cheap whore" or something else, when one women flashing her body or panties advisedly.