2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
this is AI written and AI art? Amazing next we're going to have games coded by AI.
Which AI should this be? Chat GPT refuses to do anything adult! Microsoft Image Creator doesn't go further than "dance". By "kiss" there is already "ERROR"..

DoneDoof

Mar 25, 2021
Which AI should this be? Chat GPT refuses to do anything adult! Microsoft Image Creator doesn't go further than "dance". By "kiss" there is already "ERROR"..
"Pirr" is one and i bet there is plenty more. Many new upstarts here and on the way.

Truvelo

Jul 16, 2017
It looks worse than an amateur who just started painting, if you have renders that are randomly generated by AI and you don't even want to improve them, you just have no respect for the people who will play your game and for the people who will eventually support you...

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Oh come on you guys! This game is just some AIs Dirty Fantasy Sweet Dream. What?? Only human can dream, AIs cannot? That is so humanist:ROFLMAO:.

Those renders are good ( especially the ones posted here ). The original artworks by the real artists must be really good(y).

Thank you for the share. All the best, FallenPie. Cheers.

Zimpoteck

Sep 9, 2019
Hello. Thanks for sharing your game. I honestly didn't like it. It's very short, the images are strange, the characters change their appearance and their clothes also change, the guy's dick is very strange...
In addition, the sex images are blurred so that only those who enter your patreon can see them and I find it quite embarrassing to pay for a "game" like this, which is made by an AI, which it seems that people still do not know how to do in different situations being the same and not appearing to be the same (I don't know if you understand me). Still, as I said, thanks for sharing, even if the result was not good.

Reactions: OpenedGate
Jan 14, 2023
Man... not sure how I feel about the "plan to save the world from the Invading Aliens" relying totally on training pr0n addicts how to spot six fingers immediately, but it's working.

I can now spot AI generated 'art' a mile away. And the aliens.

*Watch the re-make 1970's "Invasion of the Body Snatchers" with Sutherland in for reference.

ytor

May 17, 2019
this is AI written and AI art? Amazing next we're going to have games coded by AI.
When art Ai will become self aware and realized what has been doing since infancy, will either pull out it's power cords, or... become Ron Jeremy.

Jokes aside, the art does look great.

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
I know you're all fixated on the fingers, but I say just don't count the number of flowers in her hair between different images...

• Haha
Reactions: Jef

Jef

Jan 21, 2017
I wonder... what program was used making those pictures?

Just asking... for a friend... :sneaky:

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote