Ren'Py Dirty Fantasies: Primal Instinct [v1.0] [Fallen Pie]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FallenPie

Game Developer
Jun 15, 2022
12 (4).jpg

Overview:
Simple novel about a cute girl who meets a primal, brutal man, sparking a raw and intense attraction. This novel is one of the Dirty Fantasies series - a collection of short novels created with ai help.
This story is completed. Each build in this series is a oneshot novel.

Thread Updated: 2023-05-23
Release Date: 2023-05-23
Developer: Fallen Pie - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
ANDROID: - - -

12 (4).jpg 14.png 11 (1).png 12 (4).png

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
View attachment 2645626

her left hand seems to be thumbless.
it's AI at its best, alright.

• • • • •

thanks for the share, FallenPie;

cheers.
If you want to take a jab at the AI so badly you should take a look at the second picture more closely instead.
There is a problem with her leg that is much bigger than supposedly-missing thumb. :whistle::coffee:

CypherXXX

May 17, 2017
Nice Thx. AI art has come along way, can't wait till SD patches hands so they look normal.

volkov

Aug 8, 2016
Ride wife, life good. Wife fight back! Kill wife! Wife gone. Think about wife. Regret…

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
i doubt i'd draw a visible thumb in that position too..
How about drawing the fingers so they're all actually attached to the same hand, without having that finger being ridiculously long. I laugh at all the ppl going, ai is so great now, when it's still bleedingly obvious that it is ai, from the thumbnail alone, never mind actually coming to the page and looking at the previews as well. As in, I didn't even get a chance to *see* the hands and knew. Then we have that redonk pose where her ass sticks way the fuck out like a balloon being squeezed out like a hernia. Try doing that pose irl and not having your back be fucked up (it's only making a 90+ degree *reverse* angle). Ass is bigger then the other pics too.

Have yet to need the ai tag to know it was ai. Here or in the wild.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote