Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Love AI art... maybe one day we'll get games that release updates more than once every 6~ months. Didn't play the game but i'm just refuting the AI haters. :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: vemnaroladopai

volkov

Aug 8, 2016
So they made one good game, the original Dirty Fantasy, which used commissioned art that was already spectcular. Now they're just making ai art generated shovelware tier visual novels.
  • 341 members
  • 433 posts
  • $1,377/month

pocencer

Nov 20, 2018
maid role play
service: old master > guest > young master
humiliate shota young master is the best

Last edited:

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
nice unique renders for now(weird thing is i use to know a woman who looked exactly like her ) but short stories ? will have to check out im more use to regular VN
If I knew a woman who looked exactly like her, I'd still be knowin' her every night. What happened, dude? That's a sad state of affairs to let that one fly.

L8ERALgames

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
So they made one good game, the original Dirty Fantasy, which used commissioned art that was already spectcular. Now they're just making ai art generated shovelware tier visual novels.
  • 341 members
  • 433 posts
  • $1,377/month
makes me want to toss my shit out the window and make ai art games.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Censored? Is this another one of those blueball pay-gating things because that's not cool.

Edit: Yep it is. 34 images total in the entire game (that's including icons and patreon logo) and the last third of them are heavily blurred.
Fallen Pie should go synonymous with paywall by now.

Trminator

May 3, 2017
He ninja edited it, it said "Censored: Partial" until after I posted that. And the last third of it is blurred.
Mods got the Censored back, as well as censored tag :) And yea, paywall sucks, but well, now we all know to avoid ;)

Tutti Frutti

Jun 20, 2018
I really liked the artwork. But it speeds up the story a lot. If the developer makes some wallpapers I will decorate my computer desktop.