VN Ren'Py Dirty Fantasies: Just another date [v1.0] [Fallen Pie]

hentiEnjoyer

May 15, 2021
Cause it looks like shit. It fucking souless. This shit is like spam, the more tolerant of it you are the more it fills up you inbox.
It doesn't look like shit, the girl is hot, BUT it is soulless and it feels like spam. Before I used to notice goofy faces trying to convey emotions in DAZ and Honey Select games, little janky, but good developers embrace it and work with it.

This AI stuff... yeeeeeeeesh. One unchanging expression and lazy writing... Just make it into a gallery and post it somewhere with the correct tags, it ain't a game and it will get pooped on because of how transparently clickbaity it is. This place helped prop up and introduce people to quality adult games, we don't want it to turn into a shovelware advertising board. :/

Nothing wrong with using AI to create games, but there's more to game development than compiling a bunch of AI prompts and gluing it together with an eyeroll-inducing script.

Reactions: Plaguerave

lostlust

Jan 30, 2019
Curious, do you support "games" where "art" is basically all derived from Koikatsu or Honey Select?
atleast they bother to animate, these are just promts.
if you count koikatsu or honey select add in any animation software on that matter then, atleast they make animation easier.

where as 3d has a market allowing you to use someones model, while AI art stolen someones art.(probably)

thevampirate

Feb 15, 2019
Curious, do you support "games" where "art" is basically all derived from Koikatsu or Honey Select?
I'm with lost Echo, AI art looks wrong, I dont like Honey select games where you just model the art instead of drawing or animating it but they are better than AI. Also if you look at what this devoloper has done is quit making hand drawn games in favor of 3 or 4 AI CG 'Spin-offs.' So you tell me is this as bad as someone who makes a honey select game?

thecrownguy

May 9, 2020
All this Ai stuff is starting to look the same. At first I thought it was going to be cool, but it now seems like the AI is in a rut and all it spits out is the same Asian looking girl with too many fingers and 80 ribs. Its not original and never will be.

• Haha
Reactions: Road969

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
Warning!

Pumping out a new game development a week? 6 new games started in just the 2 previous months alone?

This sure looks fishy. Like generic generating content. Does he have an algorithm going for ai-game generation?
Despite the picture art looking compelling at first, it contains a lot of the typical ai-cg errors and warped body parts, evidence for a lacking quality assurance.

Quantity instead of quality seems to be the goal here

slater4711

Apr 25, 2020
Warning!

Pumping out a new game development a week? 6 new games started in just the 2 previous months alone?

This sure looks fishy. Like generic generating content. Does he have an algorithm going for ai-game generation?
Despite the picture art looking compelling at first, it contains a lot of the typical ai-cg errors and warped body parts, evidence for a lacking quality assurance.

Quantity instead of quality seems to be the goal here
Good analysis, I can only support your finding so far.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DirtyFantasiesJustAnotherDate-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Road969

Apr 24, 2023
I played ver "1.0"

If you're looking forward to playing your first Ren-Pay picture book with better graphics, this game is definitely for you.

For my part i think it's not worth playing it at the moment.