• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

budger

Nov 30, 2018
begin.jpg

Overview:
Dirty Cop is an adult life simulator game of cop (HTML - Text Based). You can go from a humble insecure newbie to a hardened dirty cop who will stop at nothing for his base vices.
The current version of the game is based on the grind system, but in the future it is planned to add global storylines, including the most interesting and depraved adventures.​

Thread Updated: 2021-11-17
Release Date: 2021-10-21
Developer: budger
Censored: Partial
Version: 0.02
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: - - -
OTHERS:
COMPRESSED*

*This port/version is unofficial and not released by the developer, download at your own risk

Screenshot_1.jpg Screenshot_2.jpg Screenshot_3.jpg Screenshot_4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Its got some promise but there is not much of it at the moment. Its not worth anyone's time at the moment. Its not a 1* game as there has at least been some thought given to the design elements, but the lack of content and any attempt at a story makes it impossible to rate at this point.

It seems like everything is RNG -> go to a a location and a random scene may or may not occur, so you have to keep doing the same things over and over again often seeing the same scenes over and over again including h scenes.

There is a lot of grinding to get your stats up I cheated and set all my stats to 15 and even then the first few times I encountered a girl my stats weren't high enough to do anything so I cheated them up higher. Dev, when a games this early in development and this empty remove the grind and gradually build it up as the content increases. Honestly think I would have given up without seeing a H-scene if I hadn't cheated via the console. If you want people to back you and play your game don't make it boring from the outset.

I don't think there's any story/quest/character development

The H scenes are no text, just a video then a next button etc. These need to be fleshed out.

Small annoyances:
On the first screen where you get to add points to your character, each state needs a brief description of what it does in game and also something to tell me what the max points are in each state. Basically point the player to the Help section you show on the next page, but it would be useful to see that prior to setting your stats.

Likewise with proteins and vitamins, the game only tells you what they do after you've brought them, it should tell you before hand what they do.

On the left hand side bar the 'support us on patreon' message is overlaid on top of the side bar, so its easy to click that rather the thing behind it. At my resolution it made it hard to click the save button and almost impossible to click the rest button.

The work schedule sates 8-20 but it seems to fo on way later

The sleep countdown - IMO that does nothing, its just annoying. If i click sleep its because i wan to get on with the next day not look at an almost empty screen whilst a 5 second timer counts down.

the game is today years old, and you want a cheat already ? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Its sugarcube twine so easy to cheat via the console... but the game has inbuilt cheat codes so i presume that's what Chrisypoo12345 is asking for.

The cheat codes are:
norm
normX2
awsmX3e
crazyX5d

I think they just speed up the acquisition of stats (removes the grind), so just use the bottom one if you have to but yeah its sugarcube/twine so its much easier to use the console. Dev its almost pointless changing for cheats in a sugarcube game, if you want people to invest in your game give them the best experience possible so they invest in you not the game.

Last edited:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Biggest issues:
1 strength or 1 stamina per day but only one or the other
What is the minimum time I have to work while still getting paid?
How many corruption do I need to do this xx scene (you need more corruption) Why not tell xx amount?
You can combat train and get 1 or 2 points but only if you dont get str or sta.

Players need more info. Dont be scared to give it!

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Thanks for the criticism, I will try to take it into consider in future updates.
I look forward to further criticism and suggestions.
Wasnt really criticizing, I swear. Was just minor suggestions.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote