Unity Abandoned Dimlight City [v0.0.2 Demo] [The Dimlight City Team]

U

User_23654

DimlightBanner.png

Overview:
The Nutaku version of Dimlight City revolves around building, growing, upgrading, and styling one brothel to unlock new content.
The stand-alone version of the game will instead revolve more around building and renovating smaller brothels in a mission-like format to progress through the story.

Updated: 19-April-2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.0.2 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Android: - - - - -

38d2e94f790b4a9e8b024fb31bf5a275.png 48284efef7af4bd29e8b3a3fa01022c5.png de7918a48d4540a9b2adfadc56a977a8.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Tagfalter

Jul 26, 2017
There isn't much content as of now. And judging from what I saw, this will have a timer on building rooms which you can fasten by using an item. My guess would be, that this can be bought with real money.

Sceptical.

dieze

Jul 25, 2017
Judging by the screens, there are multiple game currencies (useless one you earn and real one, which you pay cash for), plus timers as mentioned.

All the signs of f2p mobile bullshitware, I'd recommend avoiding it.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
a free to play brothel simulator in chibi style...duh.

let me guess, next will be: a free to play bus stop simulator where you can stand around and wait for the bus to arrive. and if you pay the bus will really arrive and you can get in and drive to another bus stop. hurray!

Ruby.W

Aug 9, 2017
I found this gem a while ago but kind of forgot it existed after a while.. So it's still in development ? Niiiiice, time to keep track of it for real !

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

joker1144

Jan 6, 2018
Gem is a strong word. I'll say it's more like turd covered in gold to trick people. 1st time I saw it and I thought it's another simbro that suit my type. So many promises, so many disappointments.

Ruby.W

Aug 9, 2017
Gem is a strong word. I'll say it's more like turd covered in gold to trick people. 1st time I saw it and I thought it's another simbro that suit my type. So many promises, so many disappointments.
ah yeah, I overlooked the "nutaku version" part... shame the game had quite the good look

Sendero

Mar 21, 2018
The concept looks nice, though I have my doubts about the finished product and what you need to gather to get all the content and I do not like to many coming soon texts.

CodeMonkey

May 31, 2017
looks like this is going on my coprolite list. If you are wondering what that is look up coprolite, and understand it can be shined up.

joker1144

Jan 6, 2018
There is one complete game that have similar mechanic. It's a bit darker though and a bit hard to find. If you need something to play while waiting for this, try My slave brothel/Bokuno dorel shokan by Crude. Its available language are Japanese, Russian and "English". It's a nice simple game so don't expect much.