4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
looks like it will be a short one-off game.
I don't get why the dev would upload it in the first place if they're in that situation. Just keep the files, and post the game when you have a PC good enough to keep the project going. Don't just upload chapter 1 and then go, "Yeah I won't work on this game again for a long time, if at all. Here it is though, hope you enjoy it"

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I don't get why the dev would upload it in the first place if they're in that situation.
One thought is he's getting attention to get Patrons. which would be ok if he's serious about the new game, so he can raise money. but that's a gamble for us. do you want to support a game that's not started yet?
Honestly, I think he's legit. This "game" looks like quality work. But I'm not willing to take that gamble. he needs to buy what he needs on a credit card and pay it off with the money from the Patrons that support his new game. that way, he's taking the risk. This is all speculation on my part. I wish him good luck.

So it's on hold, so he will get back to it at some point. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: DirectXD1943

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Beautiful wife and complicated marriage is the recipe for a really good and lewd story.
Thanks for the share.
yea but u stopped already...what's the point? i don't wanna begin a stoy and never see the end..it happen so many times , even after years of updates...so no thanks, a pity cuz renders are very good

Reactions: mrcachalote

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
Dev Note:
I hope you enjoy my first visual novel. Unfortunately, I will have to delay the continuation of this game until I have a more powerful PC.
For now, I will try to make a game that is easier to handle by my current PC.
So, see you in my new game.
Uhmm, okay? So, when I look at the release date, I guess we will never see another update.

Last edited:

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I don't like negative comments, but one thought is he's getting attention to get Patrons. which would be ok if he's serious about the new game, so he can raise money. but that's a gamble for us. do you want to support a game that's not started yet?
Honestly, I think he's legit. This "game" looks like quality work. But I'm not willing to take that gamble. he needs to buy what he needs on a credit card and pay it off with the money from the Patrons that support his new game. that way, he's taking the risk. This is all speculation on my part. I wish him good luck.

So it's on hold, so he will get back to it at some point. (y)
How do you even survive here if you can't even take negative comments? And honestly his comment isn't any more negative than yours is :unsure: .

tollolol

Jul 23, 2020
Initial release then on-hold 10 minutes later...either 4D chess on a level we've never seen, or a clear demonstration of the mockery some of the 'devs' have for those they want to support them. You be the judge ;)

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
How do you even survive here if you can't even take negative comments? And honestly, his comment isn't any more negative than yours is :unsure: .
What I meant to say was I don't what to falsely accuse the DEV of something he might or might not be doing. It was just speculation on my part.
I tried playing the game, but the dialogue was translated badly. I can't play a game like that, no matter how hot the girls are.
Thank god for the replay gallery. :LOL: this game doesn't have one yet. Too short.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Man, member when devs waited like a year or so before pussying out? Pepperidge Farm remembers...

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
What I meant to say was I don't what to falsely accuse the DEV of something he might or might not be doing. It was just speculation on my part.
I tried playing the game, but the dialogue was translated badly. I can't play a game like that, no matter how hot the girls are.
Thank god for the replay gallery. :LOL: this game doesn't have one yet. Too short.
Ok I understand what you mean now, thanks for the clarification. But a game that may never be updated again I'm going to pass on playing it, no point getting invested in something with probably no future.

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote