• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Collection GIF Video Diives Collection [2022-09-10] [Diives]

BarnXero

Mar 9, 2022
It was an anonfile link that was remove by the mods. Due to concern of bad actors injecting malware into server after it was sold off when it shutdown.
Dang, when was this? I knew it's time would come but I'd like to know when it shutdown incase my download has been injected

Cyanmintgacus02

Jan 27, 2022
It was an anonfile link that was remove by the mods. Due to concern of bad actors injecting malware into server after it was sold off when it shutdown.
Damn... Anonfiles was a good file uploader for me, it is very sad that it has come to this. We blame those malware injector bastards, but not the site itself.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Damn... Anonfiles was a good file uploader for me, it is very sad that it has come to this. We blame those malware injector bastards, but not the site itself.
That was why the mods remove the link here. Here the quote from the owner of the site saying why they shutdown:
After trying endlessly for two years to run a file sharing site with user anonymity we have been tired of handling the extreme volumes of people abusing it and the headaches it has created for us.
Maybe it is hard to understand but after tens of million uploads and many petabytes later all work of handling abuse was automated through all available channels to be fast as possible.
We have auto banned contents of hundreds of thousands files.
Banned file names and also banned specific usage patterns connected to abusive material to the point where we did not care if we accidental delete thousands of false positive in this process.
Even after all this the high volume of abuse will not stop.
This is not the kind of work we imagine when acquiring it and recently our proxy provider shut us down.

This can not continue.

Domain 4sale.