• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[Dieselmine] games suddenly crashing and giving me this error

$omestranger

Jul 13, 2019
For some reason all the older Dieselmine games on my computer crash and give me and error when I try to interact with something.

URIError: URI malformed
decodeURIComponent ()
ADV_System.localFileDirectoryPath (chrome-extension://flfmceippknfahohabhhdnogamoodkfm/www/js/plugins/TS_ADVsystem.js:203:9)
ADV_System.fileLoad (chrome-extension://flfmceippknfahohabhhdnogamoodkfm/www/js/plugins/TS_Decode.js:25:22)
ADV_System.start (chrome-extension://flfmceippknfahohabhhdnogamoodkfm/www/js/plugins/TS_ADVsystem.js:1176:23)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://flfmceippknfahohabhhdnogamoodkfm/www/js/plugins/TS_ADVsystem.js:3969:15)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://flfmceippknfahohabhhdnogamoodkfm/www/js/plugins/TS_ReplayMode.js:944:49)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://flfmceippknfahohabhhdnogamoodkfm/www/js/plugins/TS_ReplayMap.js:281:46)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://flfmceippknfahohabhhdnogamoodkfm/www/js/plugins/ParallelBgs.js:130:41)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://flfmceippknfahohabhhdnogamoodkfm/www/js/plugins/MPP_ChoiceEX.js:290:30)
Game_Interpreter.pluginCommand (chrome-extension://flfmceippknfahohabhhdnogamoodkfm/www/js/plugins/UTA_MessageSkip.js:132:41)

I haven't altered any of the files on these and have worked fine before until now. Could it be that something I have updated and now no longer supports these games.
Here are the list of games that are crashing.
(Nightmare school lost girls)
(Your Sweet House ~Succubus Mama & Eldritch Mansion)
(Cornelica Town of Succubi)

troll69JT

Sep 7, 2019
Your path to the game cannot contain any space.
for example "D:\homework\NightnareSchool~LostGirls" is allowed, while
"D:\home work\NightnareSchool~LostGirls" isn't