• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CyMpaK

Feb 19, 2020
Will his other game be posted here?
Maybe. It is forbidden to post games without English language. I'm not going to translate it yet. Maybe someday.

If you're desperate, use google translator, it allows you to translate HTML games on the go. Or post a request to the translators, see if anyone will do it. Here's a link to the second game for your enjoyment:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Hrenheim and kulbak

CyMpaK

Feb 19, 2020
I know I'm a bit late with this, but after several requests, I decided to create a . All fans are welcome there.

CyMpaK

Feb 19, 2020
about the game can you consider make it continue to play after the end ?
I don't quite understand the question. Are you asking me to correct the code or are you asking me if it is possible?

If the first option, the game is frozen (probably forever), I don't plan to return to it.

If the second option, then just do not bring the magic energy to the maximum (or reduce it with cheats). Such a large volume in the game is not required.

sp1234

Jun 12, 2017
i mean when the game reach the end i can still continue play through the day normally and not just the screen the end so i dont have to worrie about that but if you ad cheat to reduce would be good too cause i dont see it in cheat menu unless im blind

CyMpaK

Feb 19, 2020
i mean when the game reach the end i can still continue play through the day normally and not just the screen the end so i dont have to worrie about that but if you ad cheat to reduce would be good too cause i dont see it in cheat menu unless im blind
Oh, you're right. I didn't add that button. I apologize, haven't looked into this game in almost a year and forgot all about it. Here is a slightly modified game to suit your needs. Enjoy :)

Reactions: sp1234

sp1234

Jun 12, 2017
Oh, you're right. I didn't add that button. I apologize, haven't looked into this game in almost a year and forgot all about it. Here is a slightly modified game to suit your needs. Enjoy :)

Google Drive
thank i just replay and just find out about a bug seem like if i corrupted all 4 house to 100 point the library have this bug
Error: <<switch>>: bad evaluation: randomly is not defined

• Thinking Face
Reactions: CyMpaK
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes