Courier123

Dec 19, 2018
wait pochamaider is on here? I gave up on trying to play that in japanese
Sorry for disinformation, I was talking about the good games of this dev :Kappa:/s
There is also missing Re:God and Re:god remastered, crossing knightmare 1 and crossing knightmare 2. But there is someone mentioning a possible steam page for the orc game.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
ok so not only does this game look weird as hell but trying to run it requires outside programs and administrative privileges. from what ive seen. even if this thing is fun to play trying to get it to run is impossible which is infuriating considering every other application on this sight can work just fine defiantly not worth the effort to try and even just open the dawm thing
You don't 'need' outside programs, or administrative privileges to run the game. What you need is for the computer to understand the code of the game. This is most easily done with a locale emulator if you aren't already using a computer set up run with the Japanese system locale. I only mention this because, despite your claim that this issue is unique to this game, the vast majority of Japanese games that aren't made with Ren'py (or RPG maker to a lesser extent) will have the same limitation. Also, the code for the emulator has been openly viewable on github for years, it's not a closed source program that nobody understands.

Reactions: Denden878787

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
how can i unlock the big one saying "Disciplin Skill Acuired"?
You can't, that's just a box indicating what that panel means. Less confusing would be it the name was: Acquired Discipline Skills. Alas, I was doing a blind TL, in some cases I didn't fully know where those translated images will end up.

AnnonJurgen

Jan 8, 2024
You can't, that's just a box indicating what that panel means. Less confusing would be it the name was: Acquired Discipline Skills. Alas, I was doing a blind TL, in some cases I didn't fully know where those translated images will end up.
Ah i see, thank you for the quickl reply.

Do you know if there is a edning with even bigger berasts after the last stage?

Halis628

Mar 21, 2019
A ton of CGs in the gallery are blank even with pressing the unlock gallery button. Is the game still being updated? Hasnt it been in development for like 6 years...

tzhyklrseybfepudxy

Dec 22, 2020
you can use NTLeas

codepage - japanese (Shift JIS)
locale - japanese
font - MS PGothic
THANK YOU! This comment is golden, this program is so simpler to use lol, just:

1. Drag and drop game .exe into 'ntleasWin.exe'.
2. Select the left arrow in the program to create a desktop shortcut to open the game with the appropriate settings.

Done, just use the shortcut to open the game.

xtkrzx

Jul 5, 2022
Where is the Locale Emulator 'Run in Japanese' option supposed to be in the right-click menu? I right clicked the .exe file after installing the emulator, but I don't see an option to 'run in japanese'.

Nevermind, I just had to re-extract it through 7-zip for it to work.

Last edited:

c3jo

Dec 26, 2021
Could someone make a tutorial on how to open it, I've tried everything but it won't let me open it please.

Melissa

Jun 27, 2017
I made an Mom/Son for those that are intrested.

As the various dialogues are located in over a hundred different scenario game files its possible i missed something,
if so feel free to leave a comment on the mod page and i'll look into updating it.

famoult

Dec 25, 2019
I made an Mom/Son for those that are intrested.

As the various dialogues are located in over a hundred different scenario game files its possible i missed something,
if so feel free to leave a comment on the mod page and i'll look into updating it.
Nice, will try later

Reactions: rekon2
3.10 star(s) 12 Votes