• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DezatoWasteland-0.0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Tauis2Pi

Jun 16, 2022
Hiroko appeared out of nowhere before I met her in the Saganami ruins after going to Odama. When I went back outside to grind because the robot enemies were basically one-shotting me (was level 8), Shura and Maika seemingly stayed alone in the cave, until they popped back in the party once I entered Gyon.

When characters die of poisoning outside of battle, it shows "%1 has fallen! %1 has fallen!/..." instead of their names.

Menu > CG Gallery > Backgrounds and Extras show "Completion = NaN%".

After doing the other two dungeons (and getting properly introduced to Hiroko) and returning to the Saganami ruins, the other character stayed the party. The party members + NPC clones of themselves were on screen at the same time. It made that part quite easier as I doubt I could have beaten any of these robots with only the MC (now at level 11).

Screenshot_20240505_004557.png

(Do all of these caves need to be pitch black? I can't see shit, they're mazes full of dead ends, enemies can spot me before I see them, they run toward me super fast and they don't give up by running away or waiting some time in an spot where they can't reach...)

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Dezato Wasteland [v0.0.4] [Midnight-A] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [230 MB]
- - - -

I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have too much to do.

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
The game is fun in the battle system, and mission system. But there is really a need for quality of life in this game, you can only sleep and heal from the second city onwards, and this is stressful for the beginning of leveling, basically if you run out of money and your party members die you're screwed . There is no map to move around large cities and the game world. If you make me a big area full of little shops with different areas without a map it just makes you confused and you spend half an hour getting lost, as well as that damned uselessly giant desert, with a radar that only reveals the nearby entrances but not what they are, give me a map at this point... and speed up the van which is very slow.

PS: then there are missions that are poorly written in the suggestions, like in the one you have to find the child says you can find him to the east of Optis, but instead he is to the west...
or the mission to collect debts where it takes a miracle to find the houses, since you don't have a map or an easy way to recognize them from afar, since the entrance sign only appears if you're close... someone tell me where find the Juan guy? I went near the Inn but there is nothing.

Last edited:

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
The cave is WEST of the workshop not east! This game is not that young, why are there still wrong things like that in the very first quests?!

1714928323320.png

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
after countless hours spent on this game...well yes it is very frustrating...
I understood that... the pocket watch is inconvenient and useless. Put it on the screen for me instead of going to the menu and doing boring and useless steps, at which point I'm quicker to go and see the time on a wall clock.
After a long time I discovered that I could skip the time by going to sleep in the meeting room....
I discovered that the plasma gun is very strong, sometimes it kills instantly, while on others it is better to invest immediately to upgrade the basic weapons

It made that part quite easier as I doubt I could have beaten any of these robots with only the MC (now at level 11).
yes I only did that part with the MC defeating all the robots, I was also at 11 level, okay anyway the level doesn't matter because the monsters are always balanced with the level of your party.
You can still not defeat the robots, but you have to do it stealth, take the code and reunite with your companions

Last edited:

elweonculiado

Jan 13, 2021
honestly i would rather wait 30 years for all the content to be out than playing every update, im just blue balling myself like this and even though there is progress in game's story it isnt that important. nichijou-kyoto-animation.gif
cool game tho

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
My biggest beef with the game is that once you break into the Mayors house you are cutting your ability to upgrade your gear, so if you saved parts for the last moment you are screwed... trying to reenter town and the shops dureing the day is close to impossible thanks to the many guards patrolling

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
So.. the "Blind's man caverns"

I am in this lap area and killed everything in the dungeon, there is that computer but no code to be found anywhere. Is it no collectable code like the other 2? Do I have to find numbers in the letters on the computer there and combine them..? Or did I just run into a bug?

Respax

Jun 23, 2022
So.. the "Blind's man caverns"

I am in this lap area and killed everything in the dungeon, there is that computer but no code to be found anywhere. Is it no collectable code like the other 2? Do I have to find numbers in the letters on the computer there and combine them..? Or did I just run into a bug?
the code should be as I remember it is on a skeleton on the ground. The computer is just lore

My biggest beef with the game is that once you break into the Mayors house you are cutting your ability to upgrade your gear, so if you saved parts for the last moment you are screwed... trying to reenter town and the shops dureing the day is close to impossible thanks to the many guards patrolling
true that final part is annoying, to enter the city it is possible, as is going to the shops but you have to play it stealth

Reactions: OrcDra

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Is this game english or translated japanese. I ask because I'd imagine 'De Za To' would be the katakana for desert if someone wanted to go the one piece route of using english to make it sound cooler, though it may just be an english name that's coincidental

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is this game english or translated japanese. I ask because I'd imagine 'De Za To' would be the katakana for desert if someone wanted to go the one piece route of using english to make it sound cooler, though it may just be an english name that's coincidental
Since some dialogues are not fully translated (actually well hidden flavor stuff I think the Dev missed) it seems more likely to be from a spanish speaking Dev

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
the code should be as I remember it is on a skeleton on the ground. The computer is just lore

true that final part is annoying, to enter the city it is possible, as is going to the shops but you have to play it stealth
Thanky you <3

It really was in that skeleton, I searched the whole dungeon like hours (really..) but guess that was the one frame I did not touch.

UberCum

Sep 9, 2018
I don't know if the developer still reads this thread, but there are questions about the content.
Will there be feral/feral monsters content? What kind of monster content are conceived?

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes